Drunk | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 299

You and Tom just came from after party for one of his films. You were terribly drunk and a mess.

"Babe, I-I love you." You slurred.

"I know, baby, I love you too," Tom said as he was taking you out of the car.

"I can walk, Tom." You said you tried to get out of Tom's hold, but he made sure that you didn't.

"Yeah, I'm sure you can, but I don't want you to." He stated as he fished out the house key out of his back pocket.

"Babe, I'm sooooo hot." You whined. He finally got the door opened and put you on the couch.

"I'm going to turn on the air conditioner now." He stated as he took off his jacket and placed it on a chair. You sat up from the couch and looked around.

"TOOOMMMM!" You yelled as you got up from the couch and tried to walk to the room.

"Yes." He said as he came out of the room, seeing you trying to walk but miserably failed.

"Babe......I can't walk." You whined. He laughed and walked over towards you.

"Baby, you're drunk and need rest." He stated as he picked you up from the ground.

"I'm t-totally not drunk, babe, just a little drunk." You slurred.

"Yeah, right." He said as he laid you in the bed, took off your shoes, then your dress, and put one of his shirts on you.

"You're so cute." He said with a laugh.

"I am, aren't I." You said.

"I love you, babe." You said as you were slowly drifting off to sleep.

"I love you too." He said as he kissed your forehead and laid down next to you.

Comment and Vote Please!