Beautiful Little Fool | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 2085

It was no doubt that you like Peter. It was like fate just wanted you two to be together since the day you two ran into each other. It just so happens to be your first day at Midtown High, and you were running late. You just knew that this was going to be a horrible school year for you. You walked into the school with your schedule in hand, frantically searching for your class, but it was useless. You knew that you didn't know your way around the school, and the school was massive at that, and by the time you would probably find it, the bell will probably ring for the next class.

"Could this day get any worse?" You groaned as you kept looking back and forth between the labels on the classroom doors and your schedule. Then, realizing that you were going the wrong way, you turned back around to go back the other way, but as you were doing that, you heard shoes paddling fast against the school floor. Turning around, before you could even get a glance at the person, their body slammed into yours, making you fall on top of them.

Their hands quickly wrapped around your waist, and you heard them mumble, "Shit." You finally looked down at the person you ran into you and saw that it was a boy, a cute boy with brown hair and deep brown eyes along with some very, very strong arms. "Shit, I'm so sorry - I didn't, I'm late, and I didn't even see you, sorry!" He said as he rushed to lift both you and him up with his hands still wrapped around your waist. You glanced down at his hands then looked back up at him. You knew for sure that you were blushing since your face felt hot. "Sorry." He said as his hands quickly left from around your waist.

You looked back down at your schedule and realized you still had no clue where to go. You looked back up at him and smiled softly, feeling bad for him. "It's fine, but you could make it up to me by showing me where room 405 is?" He smiled widely and nodded quickly. "Yeah! I've headed there anyways, AP chemistry?" You nodded as he held his hand out for you; you took it and shook it.

"I'm Peter. Uh - Peter Parker." He stated.

"____."

"No way?! How did you score higher than me?!" Peter exclaimed as he threw his hand up in the hair dramatically as he looked between your paper and his. You just shook your head and rolled your eyes at him while you laughed at his dramatic self. "Peter, it was only one percent higher than you. Don't make a big deal out of it. But if you want, I could tutor you." You said as you teased as you shoved him lightly. When he didn't respond, you turned around to look for what has gotten his attention, following his gaze. Your eyes began to fall on Liz Allen.

Rolling your eyes, you left him to go catch up with Ned at his locker. But you weren't going to mope over Peter being a complete idiot. It was fun for you to get to know Peter over the years, but it was heartbreaking when you fell deeply in love with someone, and they were not falling deeply in love with you. Sadly, you have a feeling that they don't like you, they want someone else, and you don't do anything to stop yourself from enjoying them.

"Hey, Ned!" You said as you bumped his shoulder lightly. He closed his locker and smiled at you. "Where's Peter?" He asked. You rolled your eyes at the mention of his name and nodded your head towards Liz, who talked to Peter. Ned also rolled his eyes, "He is painfully stupid." He stated. Your eyebrows pushed together in confusion. "What are you talking about?" You questioned him. He shot you a look that you knew too well. "What?" You said so innocently.

"Oh, come on ____. You and Peter belong together ever since he threw himself onto you!" Ned explained as your face grew hot. You were also mad at the fact that Ned knew that you liked Peter. "Shut it, Ned." You said as you bumped him again. "And he didn't throw himself onto me, he bumped into me.....very hard." You mumbled. Your conversation was cut short as Peter rushed up to both of you with shortness of breath. "Did you guys see that?" He asked excitedly as he looked at the both of you. "Liz and I were actually having a full-blown conversation! Like she was talking to me, by myself!"