Lost Soul { part two } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 3217

"How do you love that loser, puny loser??!"

You all were walking in the halls since Michelle had her little outburst in the library and made the two of you get kicked out.

"Michelle, I don't know about you, but I've seen Peter without a shirt, and he's far from puny shockingly, and this isn't something that happened so suddenly. It happened over time, and I just kept trying to keep it away, but I can no longer do it. I know I may seem too young to know what love is, but I go this feeling inside my heart telling me that I can't hide it anymore. I need to let it out."

"Gosh ____. When are you planning on telling Peter?

"When the time is right."

"And that will be?"

"Soon, I hope."

The two of you walked past the boy's restroom and didn't even realize a certain someone was around the corner listening.

"____ love Peter?" Ned said in shock.

Ned slid his phone in his back pocket and raced back to class. Once he got back inside, he set the restroom pass on the teacher's table and sat in the back with Peter.

"Dude, you'll never guess what just happened!" Ned sat down in his seat and turned excitedly towards Peter.

Peter turned towards Ned, encouraging him to keep talking.

"Someone is in love with you," Ned said teasingly

"What are you talking about?"

"NED! PETER!" The boys quickly faced front towards the teacher.

"Is there something the both of you would like to share with the class?"

The boys shook their heads no.

"Then pay attention and stop talking." The teacher turned back around to continued on with the lesson.

Ned turned towards Peter and whispered.

"Well, have to talk about it later."

Soon the class was over, and the boys raced out, of course, towards lunch.

"What did you have to tell me in class?"

"You won't believe me when I tell you this, but ____ has the hots for you-."

"Peter! Ned!"

The boys stopped walking abruptly and turned to look at you and Michelle walking their way.

"Hello, Nerds." You smiled widely at the two of them.

"H-Hey ____," Peter said with red cheeks.

"Hi ____," Ned said, the following suit.

"Heading off to lunch?"

The boys shook their heads.

"Let's go then."

The boys walked in silence as you and Michelle talked. The four of you reached the table and put all of your belongings on it.

"Michelle and I are going to get in the line. Want to wait here until we get back or come with us?"

"NO!" Ned said quickly.

You looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"I mean, we'll wait until the two of you get back."