Wild Things { part four } | Bradley Baker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third-person
word count: 1230

The next day you all went out to go hunting."Keep up," Elliot said as you all trudged through the snow."Why can't we turn around? It's too cold for this." Caleb explained. 

Elliot turned around and looked at the three of you."We need to find food, so we either walk or starve. Which one is it going to be." He said, "Walk," Caleb whispered. You stood beside Bradley, holding his hand throughout the entire walk until Elliot heard something and told you all to stop."What is it," Bradley asked as he looked around.

"I hear footsteps," Elliot said as he walked closer towards the noise

"I hear footsteps," Elliot said as he walked closer towards the noise."Let us go back to the cabin." You whispered to Bradley. But before Bradley could say anything, Elliot beat him to it."Come on, I'm taking you all back to the cabin," Elliot said as he turns around."Why?" Caleb questioned, "Because it's not safe out here," Elliot said as you all were walking, a man popped out of nowhere, scaring you all."Oh My Gosh!" You yelled."Come on, Caleb and ____!" Bradley yelled as he grabbed both of your hands and ran back towards the cabin."What about dad?" Caleb asked. 

All three of you stopped and looked back. He was fighting the man, and after he was done, he was running with you all."Keep going. He's going to wake up soon." Elliot said as he ran. You all made it back into the cabin and settled down."I'm going to go back out there," Elliot said as he grabbed more shotgun bullets."Are you crazy?!?" Caleb asked. "He's still out there, and as long as he's still out there, it's not safe, you all three of you," Elliot said as he walked back outside.

Bradley started to pack up his things while you and Caleb stood there and watched him confusingly."What are you doing Bradley, we can't just leave him here." Caleb protested. Bradley sighed."Look, he doesn't want to leave, but we need to." He said as he found two sets of keys. You understood him and started packing you and Caleb's belongings."Caleb, he's right. If we want to leave, we have to leave now." You said as you handed him his belongings. 

You all started heading towards the door, but Bradley stopped you."Thank you for being here with me." He said as he took your hands in his."There's no place I will rather be than here with you." You said as you pecked his lips."Now, let's go before he gets back." You said as you walked through the door. All three of you were walking through the cold snow. You were holding Bradley's hands while Caleb was holding yours."We shouldn't be here," Bradley stated as he coughed."Are you okay, baby?" You questioned as you rubbed his knuckles."Yeah, I'm fine." He said with a sigh."You're the one who made us leave," Caleb said."I mean, we shouldn't have come out here in the first place." He said with a frustrated sigh.

You all kept trudging through the snow."If we had left when I said we would have, none of this would have been happening right now." Bradley protested."But no, you were too busy being buddy-buddy with dad," Bradley said. Caleb looked at Bradley, a little offended. You stood between the two listening to the two arguings. Caleb then let go of your hand and began to walk off."Baby, do something." You whispered to Bradley."Oh, come on, Caleb, I'm sorry. If we want to get through this out here, we have to stick together!" Bradley yelled after Caleb, but Caleb just kept walking until he wanted to stop. He stopped and turned around to look at Bradley."You think that someone is just going to save us!" Caleb yelled frustratedly back at him."No," Bradley said as the both of you walked up towards him."But you don't want to get any more lost than we already are," Bradley said in a whisper