Everything Everything { part four } | Lucas { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 1114

You woke up laying in the bed, Lucas was a little further from you pilling an tangerine. As the days were moving on, the more you felt worse. "Where's your mum?" You questioned as you looked around. You haven't seen her in a while. "She around helping other people." He stated. You nodded your head, Lucas looked up at you with his eyes filled with worry. "Here." He said as he got closer towards you and handed you the tangerine.

You took it and bit it. "How do you feel?" Lucas asked you as you carefully ate the tangerine. "I - I'm -" You interrupted your sentence with a cough. You tried to stop but you kept going and your cough was getting worse. Lucas was getting scared and jumped up from where he was sitting. "____ stop." He said. You sat up and rolled over towards your right and kept going.

"____ STOP IT!" Lucas cried. People came rushing up towards you to help you stop coughing. After your coughing settled down Lucas went up towards you and quickly took your hand into his. "L - Lucas." You whispered. You were exhausted from all of the coughing. "I'm right here." He exclaimed. You looked him deep in the eyes. "Go.......Go help other people. Stop worrying about me, I'll be right here." You whispered to him.

He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "I - I want to stay here and take care of you, make sure you're ok." He took a deep breath and sighed. "Lucas everything will be fine, go." You stated. "You'll be right here....right." He questioned. You let out a weak laugh. "Lucas where else would I go?" You asked. He shook his head and looked around the chaotic room. He got up and kissed your forehead and went to go help other people.

Lucas helped as many people as he could as he walked around. After he thought that he helped enough he went back to go check on you. Once he got there he notice that you were no longer there. He looked around frantically in search for you. People came in carrying another body about to put it on the bed. "WAIT! NO! THIS IS ____' S BED!" Lucas yelled. He tried to make them stop but he couldn't. "WHERE IS ____.......____!" He screamed.

A lady came racing up towards him and bent down towards him. "What's wrong?" She asked. Lucas looked at the lady before taking a deep breath. "____, she was right here in this bed." He explained to her. She looked through some of the papers she had. "They moved her to that room over there." She stated as she pointed towards the room. He quickly shook him head muttering a quick thank you before rushing towards the room.

"____?" He stated as he walked into the room with you laying in the bed with a breathing mask on your face. He rushed to your side and looked at you. "You told me that you weren't going anywhere." He said. Maria came rushing in, in panic. "Lucas! ____?" What happ - "She stopped talking once she saw you looking weak in the bed. "_____?!?"  Maria said as she got closer towards you.

Your tried to take off your breathing mask so you could talk but they wouldn't let you. "No ____, you need to rest." Maria stated as she rubbed the side of your face. "Lucas go get her some water." Maria said to him. Lucas nodded his head and went off to go get some water. He walked around and saw a water barrel but there was no water in it. He went around again in search for more water. As he was in search for more water he heard a voice that sounded familiar to him.

He quickly whipped his head around and saw his papa a floor below him. "Papa!" He screamed. Forgetting about the water, he rushed down to where he saw his papa at. He went outside searching frantically for him but he had lost him. As he was in search for his papa he heard another familiar voice that he knew wasn't his papas. "LUCAS!" They yelled. He whipped his head around and saw his little brothers running towards him. Lucas took his little brothers into his arms and hugged them.

 Lucas took his little brothers into his arms and hugged them

"Are you guys ok?" He asked as he held them. They shook their head and kept hugging them. "Lucas?" A voice said in front of Lucas. He looked ahead of him and saw their papa. "Look guys, it's papa." He said as he broke free of the hug and rushed over towards their papa and hugged him. The rest of the boys went over towards him and also hugged him. "Where's Maria and ____?" He asked. Lucas face fell a little at the sound of your name, but his frown didn't last long. "I know where they are at. They will be so excited to see you." Lucas stated as he lead them towards the room where you and Maria where at.

They stepped into the room and saw you and Maria. Maria turned around and saw them and raced over towards them. "I'm so glad that you all are okay." Maria cried. "What's wrong with ____?"  He asked. Maria turned towards you and sighed. "She got cut, she not doing so well. We need to get her back home." She stated. While Maria and her husband were talking Lucas went over towards you with his brothers behind.

"____ we're going back home." Lucas whispered. The only thing that you could do to show him that you were listening was move your eyes towards him. You couldn't wait to get home. This felt so unreal to you, you felt as if you were dreaming. A little while later they people had a plane set up for the seven of you to go home.

They carefully moved you on a stretcher and moved you on the plane. "Lucas make sure ____ is strapped in securely." Maria stated. Lucas went over towards you and made sure you were in securely and kissed your forehead to assure you that everything will be fine. "We're going home ____. No more suffering and pain." He whispered. Tears ran down your face and Lucas quickly wiped them away. He looked at you once more and went back towards his seat and strapped himself in. He looked around the plane and was happy that no one was dead and that everyone made it back alive. Lucas knew that he would never be the same after this trip and he hoped that nothing like this ever happens again.

Comment and Vote Please!