Run Me Dry | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 393

Now Tom has realized since he has more roles, the more money that has been coming in, the more he thinks that you love him because he has all of these checks on him. So he was currently sitting in the living room that the two of you, about to be only him in a little, shared.

"Hey, baby!" You said happily as you walked through the door with your shopping bags. He looked over at you and sighed while he shook his head.

"Why are you always shopping?" He asked as he walked up towards you and took the bags out of your hand to look and see what you got.

"Because.....It's fun; you act like you don't have the money." You stated as you crossed your arms and rolled your eyes.

"I can't do this anymore."  He said frustratedly.

"What can't you do anymore, Tom?" You questioned.

"YOU!........ I think you're only with me for my money.......I use to break my neck for you because I thought that you really loved me.....I spent my paycheck on you, damn near put my account in red for you.....I thought we had the same affection for each other, but I guess we don't." Tom explained.

"I-I'm sorry Tom, I promise I won't do it anymore." You said.

"Couldn't see I was the best for you. Now you have to figure out what's your next move. Now you regret it....do you? I could care less for you now. Trust me, I'm not even swearing at you. I lost all respect for you; you ran me dry." He said to you.

"Don't leave me here, Tom." You cried.

"Oh, I'm not leaving you here; you're leaving from here. You're running me dry, and I cried my last teardrop, so pack your stuff and leave." He stated. You stood there for a moment and then went to go pack your belongings. After you that, you went back into the living room.

"T-Tom.....I-I just want to say that I'm sorry. My intentions were never to hurt you." You said to him.

"Yeah, well you did, and I need you to go." He said as he pointed towards the door. You walked towards the door and took one last look at him, then walked out.

Comment and Vote Please!