Midnight { part four } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 803

It was three thirty and you were done helping your mum clean up around the apartment.

"Okay mum, I'm going to go take a shower." You stated. She waved her hand in motion like she didn't care and was telling you to go. You rushed to pick out an outfit, something that says your friendly and like to hang out. After you picked out your outfit you went to go take a shower. Right after you go dressed and put your hair in a simple ponytail, you noticed that it was four. You know that some people would be a little late but then thirty minutes passed by.

"Mum I'm going to go over Ms. Mays apartment." You stated as you walked towards the door.

"Okay, just make sure you have your phone at all times." Your mum said as you walked out of the door. You went to go knock on the door and Ms. May answered.

"Hey ____." She said happily.

"Hey Ms. May, I was wondering if Peter was here. He told me that he was suppose to come and get me at four." You said.

"No honey, he just left out to go to his internship. But you can come in if you would like." She stated as she opened the door and you walked in.

"You can go back in his room, his other friend, Ned, is back there waiting on him too." She stated as she closed the door.

"Thank you Ms. May." You said as you were walking towards his room.

"You're welcome." She said. You cracked the door at first then opened it to see a boy sitting on Peter's bottom bunk bed holding a Death Star in Lego form.

"Are you Ned?" You asked as you walked in the room and closed the door behind you. You already knew it was Ned, but you had to act like you didn't know. He snapped his head and and looked at you shockingly.

"Y-Yeah, how do you know my name?" He asked. You walked over to sit next to him on the opposite side.

"Peter told me about you, I'm his new neighbor. I live right across from him. The name is ____."  You said as you held your hand out. He reached out and shook it. It was quite for a moment until you spoke up.

"Is that a Death Star in lego form?" You asked. He looked over at you and then back down at the Death Star.

"Yeah, me and Peter were planning on finishing building it but it seems as if he forgot.....But you could help us finish it if you want?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure, he was supposed to get me at four so we could hang out. It's good to meet you now though." You said.

"Good to meet you too." Ned said. The both of you were having a good conversation until you heard the window. The both of you looked up and saw Peter crawling on the ceiling, he then closed the window very quietly and dropped down.

"You're....you're the Spider-Man, the one from YouTube?!" Ned whispered as he dropped the Death Star.Peter quickly turned around and saw the both of you sitting on his bottom bed, he looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"No...No I'm not....Its just cosplay....really good cosplay." He stated as his hands were searching for the spider logo on the center of his suit, he pushed it and the suit fell from his shoulders.

" He stated as his hands were searching for the spider logo on the center of his suit, he pushed it and the suit fell from his shoulders

"I KNEW IT!" You said, now all eyes were on you.

"I mean, OMG!" You whispered with a little laugh as you looked down fiddling with your fingers.

"Does your Aunt May know?" Ned asked. Peter quickly found a sweater and was about to put it on until he said that.

"No!!......No she doesn't......If she fines out them she would freak out then I would freak out." Peter exclaimed as he made sure the door was closed.

" Peter exclaimed as he made sure the door was closed

"So, do you have Spider senses?" Ned asked Peter. Peter put on his shirt and shook his head yeah.

 Peter put on his shirt and shook his head yeah

"Yeah, basically." Peter said.

"This is all too much for me......this is not real.......you're not real......neither one of you are real?" You whispered as you put your hands on your head. The both looked at you concerned.

"What are you talking about ____?" Peter asked. You started pacing around the room.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" You stated as you closed your eyes.

"Dude, is she about to pass out?!" Ned asked Peter. It was all blurry to you and their voices sound muffled. The last thing you heard was Peter yelling your name.

"____!!" Peter said.

Comment and Vote Please!