Not Happening | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 478

It was Saturday morning; Tom jumped out of his bed. Got in his car and raced like a jet all of the ways to your house. He knocked on your door with his heart in his hand to ask your papa a question because he knew your papa was an old-fashioned man.

"What are you doing here, Tom?" Your papa questioned

"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?" Tom asked with so much hope.

"You'll never get my blessing until the day I die; tough luck, my friend, but the answer is No!" He said as he slammed the door in Tom's face.

Why did he have to be so rude? Didn't he know that Tom was human too? He didn't care what your papa said; he was going to marry you anyway. No matter what your papa says and that one day the both of you will be a family. The following day Tom when back over to your house to try again. He knocked on the door, and your papa answered.

"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes because I need to know," Tom said

"You will never get my blessing until the day I day. Tough luck, my friend, because the answer's still No!" Your papa said as he once again slammed the door in Tom's face.

Tom still didn't give his hopes up. When went back to your house the following day and asked once more. He knocked on the door his last time.

"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes because I need to know."

"You will never get my blessing until the day I die, so I don't know why you keep coming over here trying. Tough luck, my friend but no still means No!" Your papa said

Tom turned around on his heel and called you on your phone.

"Hey ____, are you ready?" Tom asked

"He said no, didn't he." You asked

"Yup, but we are going to stick to our plan, right?" Tom asked

"Yeah, I'm coming out of the window now." You said as you climbed out of your window and landed on the ground.

Tom hung up the phone and went over towards you. He grabbed your hand and walked you towards his car.

"Are you ready to get married?" Tom asked

"Yes." You said with a smile.

The both of you got in the car and went to go get married.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife; you may kiss your bride," they said

Tom kissed you; words couldn't explain how happy you felt.

"Ready to leave, Mrs. Holland," Tom asked.

"I sure am Mr. Holland." You said as you kissed him once more.

Comment and Vote Please!