Am I Wrong { part two } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 1571

"Mr. Stark!" You said as you were chasing after him.

"Mr. Stark, could you slow down for a moment?"

It was too early in the morning for you to be chasing Mr. Stark around. Your feet hurt, and you were sure that you were getting blisters from running around in the heels you wore.

He turned around to face you with his eyebrow raised. You let out a sigh of relief once he stopped.

"I don't have time to slow down ____ I am trying to organize critical situations, as you can see."

"But my feet hurt, and my ankles feel like they will give out at any moment." You complained as you put your hand on your hip, giving him a bitter look.

Tony chuckled.

"Why do you wear those shoes? I mean, you do look fantastic in them, But don't wear them if they make you uncomfortable."

You rolled your eyes.

"I wouldn't be professional if I didn't wear them, besides. Aren't assistants supposed to wear heels? It's a part of the job."

"Yeah, okay ____."

You pursed your lips at him.

Tony smiled at you.

"Come on,____ I was just playing, Parker Is supposed to be coming over today, so I can work on upgrading his suit. He might be a little early, and I might not be here when-"

You looked at him bewilderedly.

"What do you mean you might not be here?"

"I may or may not be going out of town for a little while." He said

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe you." You said

"Just for a little while, I'll be back soon. I promise." Tony said

"You better be Stark." You spoke with a scowling look on your face

"Keep him company." He said

"What, no I don't have to babysit him." You said annoyed

"You're not really babysitting him. You both are around the same age, so-"

"No, I'm eighteen, and he's what, 12?" You complained about cutting him off

"No, actually, he's seventeen, and he's smart for a seventeen-year-old."

"I'm not a babysitter, Tony. I am an assistant, your assistant."

"I know, and I assist you in hanging out with him, not babysit," Tony said

"Okay, Tony, just promise you'll be back in time."

"I can't promise, but I will be back." He said as he turned around, going in the opposite direction.

"Ugh, I can not stand him." You mumbled

It was around three pm when you heard a whole bunch of commotion.

"What is going on?" You asked as you went down out into the front entrance.

Once you got to the front, you saw Peter in front of Steve with a sorry look on his face. Then you saw Steve with coffee on his shirt.

"I am so sorry, Captain America," Peter said with his hands in front of him

"It's okay, and please call me Steve," Steve said

They were too busy talking that they didn't hear you walk into the room.