Change | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 321

You remembered the walls you built to block out everyone. You saw no one willing to help you until he came along. He was your angel, your knight and shining armor, and your lover. You were currently with Peter watching the sunset, and he held you in his arms.

"I love you, Peter." You stated out of nowhere, he looked down at you.

"I love you too." He said. You sat up to face him and held his face in your hands.

"Baby, I never really had the chance to tell you how I really feel, but I want to do it now." You said as you took a deep breath.

"I found a way to let you in, but I never really had a doubt that you would ever break my heart........... It's like I've been awakened. Every rule I had, you break it, and it's the risk that I'm taking; I'm never going to shut you out." You said as tears were flowing down your face. Being the gentleman he is, Peter wiped your face with his two thumbs; he hates to see you cry.

"Baby, don't cry." He said as he wiped your tears.

"It's like everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace. You know you're my saving grace. You're everything I need and more..........You hit me like a ray of sun; you brought me through my darkest nights. You're the only one I want.......I swore to myself that I'll never fall again, but this doesn't even feel like falling......You are my hero, my halo, and I love you for that, Peter." You said as you kissed him.

"Baby, I love you so much, and I'll do anything for you," Peter said, and he kissed you back and held you.

"I love you too, Peter......More than ever." You whispered in his ear.

Comment and Vote Please!