A Woman's Worth { part one } | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 374

You knew you and Tom were too young to have a baby, so this was hard. He had his whole life ahead of him, and you didn't want to ruin his career with a baby. You were currently sitting on the bathroom floor with the pregnancy test in your hand that read positive.

"Baby?!?" You heard Tom's voice, and you quickly hid the pregnancy test under the bathroom sink. Then, you stood up and flushed the toilet and washed your hands, walking out of the bathroom like you just used it.

"Ba-" he cut himself off when he saw you in the bedroom the of you shared.

"I missed you so much ____." He stated as he walked up to you and kissed you like he has been out of town for months.

"Babe, you act like you didn't see me two hours ago; all you did was go to a meeting." You stated with a laugh as he kissed you once more.

"I know, two hours too long." He said as he held you in his arms. Then, he let go of you and looks you in the eyes, and his smile faltered.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked you. You raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why would there be anything wrong?" You questioned him. He shrugged his shoulders and looked off elsewhere.

"You just don't seem like yourself." He admitted as he looked you in your eyes.

"Everything's fine, Tom." You said. He sighed and moved his hands down to yours and held them so gently.

"Baby, you know you can tell me anything, right?" He said; you sighed.

"I know, and when I'm telling you that there's nothing wrong, you should take my word and know that there's nothing wrong." You said to him.

"Okay, but I want us to spend the rest of the day together, just you and me." He stated.

"Alright, so what do you want to do?" You questioned him.

"Anything my lady wants." He said.

"That's why I love you." You stated as you pecked his lips.

"I know; I love you too, baby." He said as he pecked your lips back.

Comment and Vote Please!