A Reason { part two } | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 597

"Tom?" You whispered. The room grew silenced as you walked through. You couldn't believe that your mum would have the audacity to bring Tom and his girlfriend here. Words couldn't explain how you felt. "Who in the hell invited you over?" You questioned. He cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Your mum invited me. She thought that it would be a good idea to surprise you." He stated. You rolled your eyes at his statement. "Well, I'm surprised." You said. His girlfriend looked between him and me. "Well, aren't you going to introduce me?" He cleared his throat once again. "____-." "Save your breath, Thomas. I don't really care." You said as you walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"I can't believe you." You stated as you walked into the kitchen. Your mum was at the oven taking something out. "You call that a surprise? Is this supposed to be some type of joke?" You said as you crossed your arms. "No ____, But He said that he wanted to see you. I thought that you would have liked that." Your mum said.

"Do you see this? He brought his girlfriend. The girlfriend that he cheated on me with." You felt tears in your eyes as you kept talking. "Are you scared, or you're angry. It's all based on fear." Finally, you could not stay anymore. "Well, mum, I - " Tom walked in, interrupting the conversation between you and your mum. "I'm sorry, but could I talk to ____ for a moment."

You looked at him with cold eyes. You said no while your mum said yes. Then, walking up towards you, she whispered in your ear. "Stop being so stubborn and let him talk." She whispered. You sighed and watched your mum walk out, leaving you and Tom alone. "What do you want." You said as he sighed. "Why are you so cruel all of a sudden?" You looked at him in disbelief.

"Why am I so cruel?! Well, maybe for starters, you brought the bitch that you cheated on me within my mum's house and also maybe just you being in my presence." He walked up towards you making you step back. "Look ____ my intentions were to never hurt you. I - I just want something new." Asshole was all you could think of. You knew that this conversation wouldn't end well.

"Well, guess what. You hurt me, and you hurt me bad. And I can't stand seeing your shit face right now. Could you do me a favor and leave - a matter of fact, I'll make it easy for you, and I'll leave. Fuck you and fuck this whole conversation. I'll take the easy way out. You'll never learn what you have to." You said as you walked towards the exit. He grabbed your arm, making you whip your head towards him. "WHAT, THOMAS!" You exclaimed.

He looked at you with wide eyes. "I'm sorry." You shook your head. "That's all you have to say?" You looked at him and waited to see if he had anything, but he didn't. "Have a nice life." You said as you grabbed your coast and were about to walk out of the door. "____ where are you going?" Your mum asked. "Somewhere where I won't have to see an asshole." You said as you closed the door behind you. You guessed there is a reason for your existence, and it was for people to disappoint you.

Comment and Vote Please!