Butterfly Affect | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 453

Smiling as the camera snapped photos of you. Nothing could be more painful than you standing in front of a camera putting on the fakest smile possible. This wasn't the life you wanted, but it was the life you had chosen.

You looked up at the person you love so dearly and smiled. Your love has shown something so special, but you didn't feel special.

You felt him wrap his arm around your waist and pull you tight to him.

"Look over here ____!"

You couldn't do it anymore. You were living a life that wasn't meant for you.

As you walked forward, slowly getting away from the cameras, you let the fake smile you were wearing down. You quickly looked around your surroundings to find the restroom. Once you spotted one, you picked up your dress and walked there quickly.

Before your hand could even touch the door, your arm was carefully snatched away.

"What could you possibly want?" You just needed air and to be alone.

"What's wrong? Have I done something wrong?" You looked down at the ground before looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I-I just wanted to be alone." He gently grabbed your face, rubbing his thumb over your cheek.

"I'm here for you ____. Whatever it is, no matter what, I'm here."

You didn't know whether you were being tired or him being so loving, but you felt the tears coming.

"I can't do it anymore." The tears slowly fall from your eyes. He looked at you more alarmed than before.

"Talk to me ____. What's going on?" You shook your head, taking his hands away from your face while backing up.

"This life is not for me, and you know it." You took the back of your hand and wiped it across your face.

"You know I love you, and I've been here before the fame, the fans, and the money...I'm not an attention seeker. I don't like it." He slowly made his way towards you.

"____ I love you, and I'm not asking you to change your lifestyle to fit mines. Don't let other people's negativity get to you. Ignore them because if I didn't, I wouldn't be where I am today." He took his hands and grabbed yours, brought them to his lips, and kissed them.

You knew that this man was the one for you since day one. You knew that you don't want change in this life, but you were willing to try for the man you love. 

"I love you, Tom." You whispered.

"I love you too." He brought you closer to him and kissed you deeply.

Comment and Vote Please!