Old enemies

Sabine runs with Ezra and her clan to her old Academy. "Are you sure we're right here?" asked Ezra. Sabine nodded and gave some of her clan a signal to see if the air was pure.

During this time, Kanan and Tristan. Kanan and Tristan run to the cells and look around. "Here it is, my father is held here." Said Tristan and Kanan opened the cell but then what had happened they had not expected.

Back at Sabine and her clan.
A Mandalorian gave a sign and Sabine nodded.
"Here we go." Sabine said, and runs into the Academy to start the distraction monoever. Ezra and the Mandalorians followed Sabine and began shooting at the Stormtroopers.

When all the storm troops lay on the ground, Sabine looked around. "That's weird ..." Sabine said. "What do you mean, the distraction monoever has worked, and Kanan and Tristan can easily free your father." Ezra said as suddenly all the doors went to and it darkened.
"It is a trap!" Ezra called and activated his lightsaber. Sabine took the Darksaber and activated it when she heard a voice. "Sabine Wren and the young Jedi Ezra Bridger I knew you would not wait long to attack us after Gar Saxon was killed by you"

"Who are you?" asked Ezra but before he got an answer he was stunned and fell to the ground.
"What do you want?!" said Sabine as she tried to wake up Ezra. "The last survivor of the Wren clan joins us and together, we can help Mandalore again to glory!" said a man who kept himself in the shadows to avoid being recognized.
"I will not do that, I am loyal to my family and friends, we will fight the empire away from here so we can live in peace again." Sabine said as she saw it all apart from her lying on the floor.
Sabine tried to contact Kanan and Tristan but the connection is interrupted. "No one can help you, your friends are our prisoners, and your family can not help you anymore," said the man.
Sabine looked around. She was alone. Ezra lay on the ground and her clan as well. She thinks "Why do Ezra have to be dazed whenever I need him most ....."

Do you like it? If you have some ideas what happens next , tell it in the comments