Future of Mandalore

It was a tough battle against the empire on Mandalore. But the rebels won it. Sabine had given Bo Katan the darksaber so she is the new leader of Mandalore. Bo Katan was happy about it and gave a speak to all Mandalorians. After this was done, Ursa Tristan Bo Katan Kanan Ezra and Sabine at the headquarters of Mandalore.

"Now that Imperium has disappeared from here, we have to rebuild Mandalore. Ursa Sabine Tristan, we can use your help. " said Katan.

"We can help you, I'd have to ask my husband, but I think he will help us too." said Ursa.

Sabine looked to her mother then at Kanan and Ezra.

"I would like to help, but the rebellion needs me, we can bring peace to the galaxy when we all help, so I will fly back to the base with Kanan and Ezra." said Sabine.

Ursa smiled and walk to her daughter.

"I accept your decision Sabine, and I am proud of what you are today." said Ursa, and hugged Sabine.

Sabine smiled, and Kanan and Ezra as well.

"Be strong little sister, and make our people proud." said Tristan.

"I will." said Sabine, and walk to Ezra and Kanan.

"Jedi be good to my daughter." said Ursa, and looked at Ezra.

"Don't worry, I will not let her out of my eyes." Ezra said, smiling.

Kanan looked at his padawan and smiled. Bo Katan looked at Sabine and stood up and walk to Sabine.

"But I think our future is in your hands. Am I right, you two?" asked Bo Katan and looked at Sabine and Ezra.

Ezra and Sabine looked at each other and Kanan put his hand on Ezra's shoulder.

"I think she's right." Kanan said and Sabine looked at her stomach as she felt something. Ezra looked confused at Kanan.

"What do you mean by that Kanan?" asked Ezra. But Kanan did not say anything and only smiled. Ezra was little confused and look at all. The fight on Mandalore was over at the moment but there are more missions they must do for the rebellion. And for Lothal.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it. Let me know what you think when the kid will come and what the next mission will be. Or if I should do a time skip? Let me know it in the comments below. May the force be with you