Sacrifice part 2

Ezra could not decide what to do.
"I ... I will" stuttered ezra.
"Ezra don't!" said Sabine as Price got a message.
"Bring them back to the cell, our guest has arrived." said Price. The Stormtroopers took Ezra and Sabine and threw them into another cell and locked them. Sabine looked in a bad mood and went to the door and tried to open it.
"It won't work Sabine, we can't go away," Ezra sighed and sat down. Sabine sat next to Ezra and asked "Are you okay?"
"I felt better." he said, looking at his wound.
"Ezra, you must not say anything about the rebellion." said Sabine.
"If I don't say anything they will kill you Sabine." said Ezra. Sabine sighed. "We'll find one, so neither of us will die, or we will endanger the rebellion." Sabine said, smiling. Ezra smiled back, but he feel Sabine's fear. Before what will happen if he and she does not escape. But Ezra was also afraid. Fear that his friends are hurt or get killed. Sabine looked at her helmet as Ezra put his hand on hers. "We do not care for what happen as long as we are there for each other Sabine," Ezra said as he felt something in the force.
"Ezra?" asked Sabine.
"Kanan ... he ... I feel that he has pain, we have to help him," said Ezra. Sabine looked at Ezra
"I wish we could help him Ezra, but we are capture in here" she said as Ezra hugged her. Sabine looked surprised at Ezra and Ezra said,
"I'm worried about Kanan Sabine, what if he dies because I could not help him ...."
"It won't Ezra, Kanan is strong and knows how he can fight. " Sabine said, hugging Ezra and putting her head on Ezra's shoulder. Ezra smiled as the door opened and Ezra and Sabine got up quickly.
"We have someone for you." Said Price as Vader came into the cell. Ezra looked angry at Vader and stood before Sabine to protect her.
"The Jedi and the Mandalorian. How beautiful you have been here." Said Vader.
"You will not hear something from us!" Scream Sabine as Vader raised her with the force and began to choke her.
"Sabine!" scream Ezra as Vader threw him against the wall. Sabine held her neck and tried to get away from Vader. Price smiled as Ezra stood up and looked angry at Vader.
"Good boy, use the power of the dark side." Vader said,
"Ezra ... don't listen to him ..." Sabine said, gasped to air. Ezra's eyes turned red and he threw Vader against Price and took Vaders lightsaber and activated it. "You will not do anything to her, just like my friends!" screams Ezra as Sabine got up. After Vader had let go of Sabine.
"Ezra not ... that's not you!" said Sabine, trying to take away the lightsaber.

Suddenly they heard an explosion and the wall behind Sabine and Ezra exploded and Kanan Tristan and her people were seen. "Kanan Tristan!" Scream Sabine and ran to Tristan and hugged him. "Good to see you little sister," said Tristan. Kanan ran to Ezra and get him as Ezra fall unconscious
"We must go," said Kanan and runs with Ezra Tristan Sabine and her clan from the Academy and hide in a house.

After a while.

"How did you manage to escape?" asked Sabine.
"After Price shocked me, Tristan quickly took the key card from Price, so Price did not see it, and then we freed ourselves and figured out where you were, so we blew the wall with a bomb and free you." Said Kanan.
"Wow I would not have expected that from you Tristan," Sabine said, laughing.
"Well you just don't know me as well as before," said Tristan. Sabine rolled her eyes and looked at Ezra.
"He used the dark side right?" Asked Kanan. Sabine nodded and sighed. "He did this just to protect me," said Sabine. When Sabine said this, Ezra began to wake up.
"Hey kid," Kanan said, smiling. "Kanan, Tristan, what happened?" Asked ezra.
"You used the dark side Ezra to protect me." Said Sabine
"Oh no ... I thought I could control my feelings." Ezra said sadly. Kanan put his hand on his shoulder. "We can not always control our feelings, especially when someone we love is in danger." Said Kanan and Sabine looked at Ezra.
"Thank you Master," said Ezra, and stood up. "So what is the plan to save our father?" Asked Tristan. Sabine activated a holomap and looked around.
"I think this time we should all stay together." Said Sabine.
"Like you and Ezra hm?" Tristan asked, laughing. "Concentrate brother, Ezra and I are .... are only friends." Sabine said, turning red. Ezra looked surprised at her. Kanan listened to what Sabine said when he heard something and activated his comlink. "Nice, you all in the same place Jedi and Mandalorian." Said the man "Not he again" Sabine sighed as a shot get next to Kanan and hit the ground.
"It is a trap!" Scream Kanan

Will Kanan Sabine Ezra and Tristan escape from the house? Will Kanan find out that Ezra love Sabine more than before? All this in the next chapter.
May the force be with you