Thrawns plan

The Death Troopers brought Ezra and Sabine to the cells. Kanan felt what had happened and ran. Hera followed him as Zeb and Chopper returned to the Ghost. Kanan and Hera fight against the Troopers to free Ezra and Sabine as Sabine woke up and fought the Death Trooper. All the troopers lay on the floor and Sabine helped Ezra to stand up.

"Are you both okay?" asked Hera.

"Yes." Ezra said, holding his head.

"Ezra what happened?" asked Kanan.

"Thrawn came to us, I tried to fight him, but ... somehow I was not myself." said Ezra, looking around.

"Where is Mira?" asked Sabine and Ezra at the same time.

Kanan and Hera looked at Ezra and Sabine.
"We find them, Ezra concentrate and you see where she is." said Kanan.

Ezra closed his eyes and focused. Sabine looked at Ezra.
Ezra saw Mira with Thrawn and Thrawn had a plan what to do with Mira.

"There she is!" scream Ezra and ran off.

Sabine Hera and Kanan followed him. When they arrived at Thrawn, they saw Thrawn holding Mira and checking her.

"Thrawn !!" scream Sabine and Thrawn looked to the rebels.

"Ah, the parents of the little jedi, and captain Syndulla and her Jedi, it's nice that you came to me voluntarily." Thrawn said.

"Definitely not, we want our daughter back!" Ezra said, looking mad at Thrawn.

Kanan put his hand on Ezra's shoulder. "Ezra control your fears." Kanan said softly to Ezra.

Ezra nodded and Mira began to cry loud. Sabine looked at Mira and wanted to help her.

"Thrawn, please, leave our daughter out of the war, she's still too young." Sabine said, trying to hold back her tears.

Hera looked at Thrawn and Kanan activated his lightsaber as many Stormtrooper came and surrounded the rebels.

"Now you will not get away anymore, and your child will be brought to Vader to be an Inquisitor." Thrawn said, and walk to the officer with Mira.

"Ezra are you ready?" asked Kanan.

"Any time." said Ezra.

Sabine and Hera made their way between Kanan and Ezra. The two jedi used the force and threw all the Stormtrooper out of the way and Hera and Sabine ran to Thrawn but he kept his blaster near Mira.

"Come closer and she dies." Thrawn said.

Ezra and Sabine looked worried at Mira. Mira cried louder than before and Ezra felt that his daughter had much pain.

"We do everything, but let our daughter go." said Sabine.

Thrawn looked at Sabine, then Kanan jumped immediately behind Thrawn and before Thrawn could shoot at Mira Kanan used the force to get Mira and Ezra used of the force and throw Thrawn against the officer. Sabine and Ezra ran to Kanan and Sabine took Mira to her arms and smiled.

"Our daughter." Sabine said, hugging Kanan.

"Thank you for saving our daughter Kanan." said Sabine and Ezra looked at Mira. Kanan smiled and hugged Sabine too. Sabine let go of Kanan und look at Hera.

"Let's go quickly." Hera said, and ran off with Sabine. Kanan and Ezra followed her, but Thrawn stood up and shot at.....

Next chapter online. I hope you like it.