Vision

Azady and Zeb ran with Ezra and Sabine to the Tie fighters. Zeb and Azady bring the bombs on the Tie fighter and Sabine runs to a Tie fighter to bring a few bombs in the Tie fighter. Ezra looked around as an imperial shuttle landed on the ground and Thrawn walk with two Death Troopers and Price out of the shuttle. Ezra hid behind a crate, but Thrawn saw him. Ezra noticed that he had been uncovered and looked at Thrawn.

"Hey," Ezra said.

Thrawn Price and the Death Trooper watched Ezra.

"Fascinating." Thrawn said.

Zeb and Azady noticed Thrawn and hid behind a rock. Sabine, who was still in the Tie fighter, started the Tie fighter and started shooting at Thrawn Price and the Death Trooper. Ezra quickly got up and jumped to Sabine in the Tie fighter.

"Was that your plan to be covered?" Sabine asked sakastically.

"We'd better get out of here quickly." Ezra said, taking the tax of the Tie fighters and flying off the fighter. But a few Tie fighters followed them. Ezra dodged the shots.

"Does this thing does not fly faster ?!" Sabine asked nervously.

"This thing is not built for two!" said Ezra as a shot of a Tie fighter hit the wing and crashed.

"Hold on tight!" scream Ezra as the Tie fighter touched the ground.

Sabine fall against the wall and went unconscious. Ezra quickly got up and lifted Sabine up and jumped out of the Tie fighter before the Tie fighter exploded.

"That was close." said Ezra, and looked at Sabine.

"Sabine, Sabine, can you hear me?" asked Ezra worried.

But Sabine did not answer, she was still unconscious. Ezra sat with Sabine beside a rock and sighed.

"Kanan can you hear me?" Ezra asked as he spoke through his comlink.

But no one answered. Ezra looked into the night sky as he felt a little weard and closed his eyes.

Ezra woke up in Lothal's fields but did not see anything. Not even Sabine or the destroyed Tie fighter. Suddenly he saw a big white Loth wolf in front of him and on his head a white Loth cat. Ezra looked at the two animals in surprise and suddenly he was in a cave with drawings on the wall.

"That's a loth cat and that's a loth wolf." Ezra said, remembering what his parents had brought in.

"Loth rat, Loth cat, Loth wolf run. He can path and all is done" Ezra said, waking up again.

Sabine was still unconscious in his arms, but he noticed something else. A white Loth wolf stood before them, and looked at Sabine and Ezra.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it. May the force be with you.