Ghost in danger

Kanan looked at the two teenagers with crossing arms. Ezra quickly got up from Sabine and turned red.

"There was nothing Kanan."

"He is right." Sabine said, standing up. "Or do you think the kid and I love each other?" Sabine asked, crossing her arms.

"Are you sure Sabine?" Asked Kanan.

"This is me. I would nerver love him!" Sabine said seriously.

Ezra looked down at the floor. He wanted Sabine to love him but it looked as Sabine could only see him as a little brother. Kanan walked out of the Gauntlet as a transfer came.

"Kanan Jarrus I know you hear me." Said Price.

Kanan Sabine and Ezra turned around and looked at the hologram.

"I captured your friends and if you want to see them again, you come to Garel." said Price and the holgram disappeared.

Ezra and Sabine looked at Kanan.

"Kanan, what shall we do? They have captured Hera Zeb and Chopper." Asked Ezra.

Kanan said nothing. He knew exactly what the empire is doing to get rebels or get information from them. Kanan sighed and walk out of the Gauntlet. Ezra and Sabine looked at each other.

"We have to do something." Said Ezra. Sabine smiled and sat down at the pilot sit.

"You don't think what I think you thinking?" asked Ezra.

"I think we should help immediately, but Kanan may not like it, but we will not wait, I don't want to lose a part of this family too. So are you with me?" asked Sabine as Ezra sat next to her.

"You know, you sometimes have crazy plans." Ezra said, smiling.

Sabine rolled her eyes as Ezra kissed her cheek. Sabine wanted to give Ezra a hit first, however, she knew what Ezra has been through lately. So she said nothing and flew the Gauntlet into the hyperspace.

Do you like it? Do you have some ideas what will happen next? If you have some ideas I mention you in the next chapter