Plan

Sabine looked at Thrawn as a hologram and Ezra showed up in his cell. Ezra sat on a bench and looked at his wound.

"Would you like your friend?" Thrawn asked.

Sabine looked at Ezra then angry at Thrawn.

"He is strong he will not tell you something as much as I do!" Sabine said as Ezra was shocked by two storms that were next to him.

Sabine looked horrified at what she saw him hologram.

"No, do not hurt him!" Sabine finally said and the Stormtroopers stopped.

Sabine don't want that Ezra gets hurt because of her. But she have a plan what to do if she can talk to Ezra. She must talk to him that she can tell the plan.

"Good Mandalorian." Pryce said and Thrawn stood up and walk to Sabine.

"What are you going to do?" Asked Pryce

"I will show our guest her friend the last time." Thrawn said, looking slightly dark at Sabine.
Thrawn walked with Pryce and Sabine to Ezra's cell.

"Go." Said Pryce to the two Stormtroopers next to Ezra.

The Stormtroopers left the cell and Sabine ran to Ezra and hugged him.

"Are you all right Ezra?" Asked Sabine and Ezra stroked her face.

"I'm fine Sabine, but we have to escape from here, I don't want you to be tortured like me." Ezra said, and Sabine smiled.

"They should try. I have a plan but you must jump to me" Said Sabine

Ezra and Sabine looked at each other as Pryce take Sabines arm and walked back to Thrawn who was waiting at the door.

"Let's go." said Price

Sabine looked at Ezra and nods. Sabine kik Pryce and scream to Ezra

"Ezra now!"

New chapter online. I hope you like it