Unconscious

Sabine kicked Pryce and Thrawn, Ezra ran to Sabine and destroyed her handcuffs. But Thrawn pulled his blaster and Pryce too and started shooting at Ezra and Sabine.          Ezra and Sabine dodged all shoots and running away. Thrawn and Pryce followed.

"What is the Pan ?!" Sabine asked as she dodged the shots.

"Follow me!" said Ezra and used the force to throw Thrawn and Pryce on the ground.

Then Ezra ran into a room where Ezras and Sabine's weapons are.   Ezra took his lightsaber and his blaster. Sabine took her blaster and her helmet.

"Now we have to find Hera Zeb and Chopper." said Ezra.

Sabine nodded and ran out of the room and looked around. "Let's go." said Sabine, and ran with Ezra to the cells.

Ezra used the force to open the cell while Sabine gave him cover fire .   The cell door opened and Zeb ran toward Ezra and hit him on the ground.

"Zeb !!" scream Hera and Sabine at the same time.

Zeb looked down at the floor and saw Ezra.

"Sorry kid, I thought you were a buckethead." said Zeb, helping Ezra up.

"Don't worrie, it's okay."said Ezra and rub his head.

"Let's get out of here." Hera said, activating Chopper and ran with him and Zeb towards the hanga.

Ezra and Sabine followed them, with Ezra constantly feeling that he would fall on the ground.

When Hera Zeb Chopper Sabine and Ezra were at the Ghost, Hera noticed that someone was waiting for them at the Ghost. Ezra and Sabine pulled out their weapons and Hera pulled her blaster out of her shoe which she had hidden there.

"Vader ....." said Ezra.

He knew how strong Vader is and that he can't fight him without Kanans help, or protect his friends alone.

"Everyone stay together" Hera and all nodded.

Vader came closer to the rebels than Ezra fall suddenly backwards to the ground .

"Ezra!" scream Sabine and get on her knees to wake him up. Vader attacked Hera and Zeb but these dodged his attacks. Zeb ran to Ezra and carried him to his arms while Sabine shoot at Vader. Then she ran with Hera in the Ghost and closed the ramp. Chopper who was waiting in the cockpit flew the Ghost quickly out of the hanga and flew into the hyperspace.

When everyone were in Ezras and Zebs' rooms tbey looking at Ezra, who was still unconscious.

"Sabine can you tell me why Ezra get unconscious?" Hera asked.

"No, I do not know why he get unconscious, I hope he wakes up soon." said Sabine, stroking Ezra over his forehead with her hand.

"We all want that, but we have to wait now." Said Zeb and sighs

I hope you like that chapter. Next one is coming soon