Battle of Mandalore

Sabine and her clan fight against the Imperial walker and the Stormtrooper. Ezra and Kanan activated their lightsaber.

"Let's go." said Ezra.

Kanan and Ezra jumped at the Walker but at this moment the Walker began to fire at electronic shoots. Sabine and her clan dodged the shots quickly. Ezra and Kanan destroyed the legs of the walkers he did on the ground. Kanan and Ezra jumped to Sabine as the walker exploded.

"That was easy." said Kanan.

"That was not all, we still have to get to the center." "said Bo Katan, flying to the center.

Sabine followed her as well as Kanan and Ezra. After a while Bo Katan Sabine Kanan Ezra and Sabines clan were in the center.

"Okay this time, Sabine and I will find the electronic shoot of the center. Something of the empire is in there that can hurt us all." said Bo Katan.

"Well, we'll fight the empire out of the hanger to get away quickly." Fenn Rau said, and ran off.

Kanan and Ezra as well as Sabine clan followed Fen Rau. Sabine and Bo Katan ran to the center.

"There!" said Bo Katan and ran to an energy cell. Sabine followed her.

Kanan and Ezra ran with Rau and Sabine's family into the Hanger and saw many AT DPs and Stormtrooper.

"Alright let's do this." Rau said, and they all started fighting in the hanger. Ezra and Kanan helped to destroy the AT DPs with their lightsaber.

"I hope Sabine and Bo Katan do it fast. We can't do this all alone." Kanan said, blocking some shots.

"Don't worry, they'll manage it." said Ezra.

Sabine and Bo Katan tried to switch off the energy cell. But at that moment an officer came to them.

"Mandalorians you can't destroy our work." he said. "You forgot that I built these weapon in the past." said Sabine. "Maybe that is true. But you're not going to make it out of here." said the officer and pressing a button on his arm. The machine fired a few electronic shoots and Sabine and Bo Katan get hit and went to the ground.

"We have to shut down the machine before we're won't death!" scream Bo Katan.

In this moment where Sabine is shocked, Ezra filled a shatter in the force. Ezra turned and ran.

"Ezra what are you doing?" Kanan asked, but Ezra did not listen to what his master said. Ezra activated his lightsaber and jumped in front of Sabine and Bo Katan and used his lightsaber to block the electronic shoots.

"Sabine Bo Katan, shoot at the machine!" Ezra and Sabine and Bo Katan did what he said.

The machine exploded and Sabine Bo Katan looked at Ezra.

"Thank you for coming Ezra, we would not be here without you." said Bo Katan. Ezra smiled and nodded.

"We should go back to the others, they need us." Ezra said, and ran off. Sabine and Bo Katan followed him. But Ezra noticed that something was wrong with Sabine. He walk to Sabine and looked at her.

"Are you okay? I feel something is wrong." Ezra said, and Sabine nodded.

"Ezra my stomach hurts ...." said Sabine and Ezra put his hand on her belly to feel what is going on.

"Don't worry Sabine, everything is alright, you just have to be more careful." said Ezra.

"I know Ezra, but this is my planet, my home, we have to do everything to make Mandalore free again." said Sabine.

Ezra nodded and walk with Sabine. Ezra did not want that Sabine gets more hurt. Ezra was sure he had to be with her on this mission. The best is as close as it goes so she wont get hurt again.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it.