True love

A new day on the Ghost. Sabine helped Hera and Chopper to repair the Ghost. Kanan and Ezra trained together while Zeb was taking care of Mira. Hera looked at Sabine

"Hey something wrong?" asked Hera.

"No why?" asked Sabine.

"You look like something is wrong." said Hera.

"It's just that I'm worried about Mira, it's getting more and more dangerous for her and Mira can rarely play in peace or eat with us all together because of the missions." said Sabine.

Hera looked sympathetically at Sabine and immediately understood.

"I know it's hard for you, but maybe you should do something with Mira and Ezra, after all, you have a break from a mission," said Hera. Sabine smiled and climbed from the ghost.

"Take a little time Sabine. Chopper and I can do it, and Kanan can help me as well." Hera said, smiling. Sabine walk into the Ghost and took Mira to her arms.

"Thank you for taking care of her Zeb." said Sabine.

"I like to do that." Zeb said, and walk outside the Ghost. Sabine walk out of the Ghost and to Kanan and Ezra.

"Hey Ezra can we talk?" asked Sabine.

"Yes, of course." said Ezra, and ran to Sabine

"Is something wrong?" Ezra asked, looking at Mira, who was laughing a bit.

"I just wanted that we three of us do something together." said Sabine.

"Something like a picnic?" Ezra asked, smiling.

"Yes, just like that." said Sabine. Ezra put his arm around Sabine's waist.

"Well then come with me." Ezra said, and Sabine laid her head against Ezra's shoulder and walk with him into the forest.

After a while, Ezra covered Sabine's eyes and pricked her to a small waterfall and a beautiful meadow.

"Now open your eyes." Ezra said, taking away his hands from Sabine's face.

Sabine opened her eyes and was surprised.

"Wow Ezra that is wonderful!" Sabine kissed Ezra's cheek.

Ezra smiled and sat down with Sabine in the meadow. Sabine put Mira next to her, and Mira immediately began playing with a few butterflies. Sabine and Ezra smiled and Ezra used the force to get some apples from a tree.

"Here for you." Ezra said, and Sabine took an apple. Mira ran to Ezra and took an apple and ate him immediately.

"Ezra how did you find this place?" asked Sabine.

"I wanted to surprise you anyway with this place, because Hera had told me about this place." Ezra said, and Sabine lay down in Ezra's arms.

"This is amazing ezzy." said Sabine and Ezra smiled and put his arms around Sabine.

"I love you my strong Mandalorian" said Ezra and look at Sabine.

"I love you too , my strong jedi" said Sabine and kissed Ezra

Mira looked to her parents and laughed then she played again with the butterflies. It was a quiet day for the rebellion. A day when they finally had some peace from the war.

So next chapter online. This time no fight or drama in it. I hope you like it. Idea from TheShadow011.
Do you have some ideas what should happen? Then please tell it in the comments.