New enemy

It was a long day on Lothal. Zeb and Azadi decided to get the hyperdrive out of the cave. Sabine and Ezra waited in the shuttle while Kanan sat in the field and talked to Hera. Ezra rested from the fight but felt that something was wrong.

"Sabine, why are you helping me?" Ezra asked, looking at Sabine, who was working on the shuttle.

"Because we're a family, and you helped me with my planet. " Sabine said and continued to work on the shuttle.

Ezra smiled and walked out of the shuttle and saw Kanan and Hera talking. But at that moment he heard gunfire and saw Zeb and Azady being chased by a speeder and the hyperdrive of an Imperial transport.

"Sabine come on! We have to help Zeb and Azadi!" Ezra said and ran to Zeb and Azady, followed by Sabine and Kanan.

Hera ran into the shuttle and brought with chopper the hyperdrive to run. Kanan Azadi Ezra Sabine and Zeb fought the Imperial transporter as a shot hit the rocks next to the rebels. Kanan and Ezra used the force to protect everyone. But another shot came and threw more rocks at the rebels. Ezra responded immediately and used the force to throw everyone in safety. Ezra jumped to them but was hurt on the arm. Zeb helped Ezra off and saw the transport approaching.

"What shall we do now?" Zeb asked.

At that moment, some loth wolves came to them.

"Follow them." Ezra said.

"Loth wolves, how can they help us?" Azadi asked.

"They've helped me before, they'll definitely do it again." Ezra said.

"Ezra is right, we have no choice." Kanan said and everyone followed the Loth wolf.

But no one noticed that Ruhk the new helper of Thrawn has taken up the pursuit. After a while the rebels where by a cave. Sabine looked at Ezra and bandaged Ezras arm.

"Thank you Sabine." said Ezra and looked into Sabines beautiful brown eyes.

"You welcome Ezra. I would do everything for you." said Sabine and smiled.

Ezra smiled and kissed Sabines cheek. Sabine turned red and looked fast at Kanan. Zeb Kanan and Azadi looked at the cave where the Loth wolves dissappear.

"Do you think we can follow these wolves?" asked Ezra.

"I don't think so Ezra. We don't know if we can trust these Loth wolves." said Kanan.

Ezra looked at the cave then at Kanan. He want to go in there and want to find out what secrets they have and why the with loth wolf helped Sabine and Ezra to escape , as they crashes with the tie defender. But what should he do? Should he listen to Kanan and go back with all to the Shuttle?  Or should he go in the cave and find out what he want to know?

Next chapter online. I hope you like it. What do you think should Ezra do? ( I wrote a new book. I hope you read it too.)