Old enemies part 2

Sabine was standing in the hanger. Beside her, the Ezra praised and behind her clan. She could not contact Kanan or her brother or call the rebels. She was on her own. Surrounded by Mandalorians and a man in a long robe.
"Sometimes I wish I had never visited this academy," Sabine said softly as a door opened and the other Mandalorians dragged Sabines clan away. Now there was only Sabine with Ezra and the man in the long robe there.
"Why do you do the wren?" asked he. "Why? To protect the people I love!" answers Sabine thinking of her family and her crew. Also at Ezra who just woke up. Sabine smiled and activated her Darksaber. Ezra stands up and activates his lightsaber.
"Did I miss something?" asked Ezra. "No. Fortunately I need your help to free my clan and Kanan and Tristan." said Sabine "Oh really you need my help?" Ezra said sakastically.
Sabine rolled her eyes as the man started shooting. Ezra and Sabine block the shots as the man pressed a button. The ground under Sabine and Ezra began to sink downwards.
Ezra jumped up and landed beside the man. Sabine started her jetpack and flew high but a shot of a Stormtroopers hit her Jetpack and she lands on Ezra. The man laugh. "Looks like Wren had a good friend." he said.
Ezra stared at Sabine's eyes and she looked back but got up very quickly. "We should disappear," said Sabine, throwing a smoke bomb and taking Ezras's hand and running with him from the hanger, closing the door so that the mysterious man could not follow them.

Ezra sighed relieved and leaned against the wall.
"Who was that?" asked Ezra.
"I'm not sure, but he knows a lot about us, but now we have to save Kanan and Tristan as well as my people." Sabine said, running away.

Meanwhile by Kanan and Tristan. Kanan and Tristan woke up and were in a cell. "Great, I thought the mission would be easy." Said Tristan.
Kanan sighed. "No mission is easy, especially if Ezra and I are there." Said Kanan.
Tristan looked around and saw his people and began to worry.
"If my people are here, where is sabine?" Tristan asked.
"And where is Ezra?" asked Kanan.

Ezra followed Sabine, but none of them spoke to each other. Sabine thought of her family and that when she lay on Ezra. What neither of them noticed was that Sabines Jetpack had a scanning transmitter attached.

The man sat in his control room and watched where Sabine ran.
"We will destroy the Wren clan, and if that is the last thing we do," he said, with a mischievous expression

Some dramatic at the end. Hope you like it. Do you want that Sabine fall in love with Ezra or better not?