Child of the Ghost

Sabine looked at Mira, who still smiled. Sabine knew she had to tell her family the truth. Ezra put his hand on Sabine's shoulder.

"Don't worry Sabine, we'll help you." Ezra said, and Sabine smiled slightly.

Hera took Mira into her arms and stood up.

"It would be better if I hold Mira first." Hera and Sabine nodded.

"Alright .... let's go." Sabine said, and walk into the common room. Ezra and Hera followed her and Sabine's family looked at Sabine and smiled.

"It's nice to see you Sabine." said Ursa, and looked at Hera.

"I did not know you have a child Hera." said Ursa, and Hera looked at Sabine.

Sabine looked down then at her family.

"Actually ..... is Mira my child." said Sabine.

Ursa Tristan and Sabine's father looked at Sabine in surprise and angry.

"Sabine can not be serious, you know exactly that we mandalorians can not have childrens with a jedi!" Ursa said angrily.

"In addition, Mother only agreed to your relationship with Ezra because she trusted your friend, but now." said Tristan and Sabine looked sad at all.

"You're a traitor Sabine, it's not the same with you, we ..." Ursa said, but Hera interrupted Ursa and give Mira in Sabine's arms.

"Maybe you're right about that. But Sabine and Ezra are happy together.    I'm sure that you like Mira because she's your granddaughter. Sabine really need her family now and I think that you Ursa are happy with your husband and your family. Like Sabine and Ezra are. Don't be mad at her because you know exactly what is like to loose someone of your family." said Hera and Sabine and Ezra looked at Hera.

Ursa looked at Mira but walk with Sabine's father out of the Ghost. Sabine looked sad at the ground but Tristan walk to Sabine and put his hand on her shoulder.

"I guess our parents need some time to accept it, but I'll stay with you Sabine." said Tristan and Sabine looked to her brother and hugged him.

Tristan also hugged Sabine and looked at Mira and let go of Sabine.

"What is the name of the little one?" asked Tristan and Mira held her arms to Tristan.

"Her name is Mira." Ezra said, and Sabine gave Mira in Tristan's arms. Mira giggle and held Tristan's hand.

"I think she likes you Tristan." Ezra said, smiling.

"Looks like it." said Tristan.

Hera smiled and looked at everyone.

"I look how  Kanan feel." said Hera, and walk to Kanan.

Sabine smiled and looked at Mira. Mira looked at Sabine and Ezra and tried to speak.

"Aww looks like she's trying to talk." Ezra said, and Tristan looked at her.

"Are you going to teach Mira the Jedi way or more the Mandalorian way?" asked Tristan.

Ezra and Sabine looked at each other and smiled.

"I think we'll teach her both." said Ezra.

"So Bo Katan was right, Mira is, so to speak, the new leader of Mandalore." said Tristan.

Ezra looked at Sabine and Sabine took Mira to her arms. Sabine knew that Mira later would be the leader of Mandalor, but she didn't want that to happen. She wants that Mira grow up normally.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it. What do you think will happen next ?