Trust part 2

Sabine and Ezra lay beside the white Loth wolf, who protected them from the cold. Ezra dreamed again of Lothal and the Loth wolves, and suddenly he saw Kanan in the middle of many Loth wolves. Ezra was frightened and saw Sabine sitting next to him and looking at her helm.

"Are you all right?" asked Sabine, looking at Ezra.

Ezra looked to her, "Was Kanan here?" asked Ezra.

Sabine put her hand on Ezra's shoulder.

"No, he was not here, it was probably just a dream." said Sabine.

"Maybe, but the dream has come so real." said Ezra, and looked to the Loth wolf.

The Loth wolf stood up like many others and ran out of the cave. Ezra and Sabine start the creatures afterwards and also stood up.

"What do you think they will do?" asked Ezra.

But Sabine does not answer then she hears a noise of a speeder.

"This is Kanan!" said Ezra, and ran out of the cave.

Sabine followed and looked around with Ezra. She saw Kanan in the middle of the Loth wolves, and his hand moved to his lightsaber. The Loth wolves walk closer to Kanan and Kanan was about to activate his lightsaber.

"Kanan wait!" said Ezra and Sabine at the same time.

Kanan looked to the two and the Loth wolves went away from Kanan. Kanan stood and walk to Sabine and Ezra.

"I'm glad you're okay." Kanan said, and Ezra smiled.

"Thanks to the Loth wolves." said Sabine.

"Kanan these creatures also want to help us save Lothal." said Ezra.

Kanan looked mistraur to Ezra.

"Ezra not every living thing want to help you." said Kanan.

"They will help us." Ezra said, and ran Sabine and Kanan into the cave.

"We all have our secrets and pastimes, but I know if anyone wants to help us. Then these Loth wolves want to help us." said Ezra.

Kanan said nothing and looked at Ezra and Sabine. Sabine looked at Kanan and tried to conceal the truth. Ezra knew that Sabine wanted to show Kanan and say it. But Sabine promised Ezra to keep it secret.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it.