Fight

Saw Gerera told the rebels what they had to do and where they should meet with him. After a while, the Ghost was at Saw Gerera's coordinates and docked at his shuttle.

"Hopefully he's not like the last time." said Ezra.

Kanan looked at him and laid his hand on Ezra's shoulder.

"This time, we are not on Geonosis and he has no reason to attack us." said Kanan.

Ezra smiled and walk with Kanan Hera Zeb Sabine and Chopper in Saw Gerera's shuttle. Saw Gerera looked at the rebels and smiled.

"My friends, it's good to see you." Saw Gerera said.

"Friends?" asked Sabine mistrustfully.

The rebels sat down in the common room and Gerera stood in front of them.

"So we'll get to my plan, you'll fly the ghost into the planet to divert them, and my friend and I will get the plans for the weapons." Saw Gerera said.

"It will be better if two of our crew were helping you Saw." said Hera.

Saw Gerera looked at Hera then at Ezra.

"Good but only the boy, I don't want to have a Mandalorian in my crew." Saw Gerera said, looking at Sabine.

"What does that mean?" Sabine asked seriously.

"This means that because of one of you we don't come so easily to the plans." Saw Gerera said.

"Sabine didn't do anything." said Ezra.

"She did not, but one of the same as HER did that. So I don't trust a mandalorian" Saw Gerera said seriously and walk into the cockpit.

"It's not your fault Sabine, he's a weard man." said Hera, looking at Sabine.

"You're right, Hera, I'm not going to let him spoil my day." said Sabine

"Be careful kid." Zeb said, smiling.

"Don't  worry, I'll come back." Ezra said, smiling.

Everyone stood up and Sabine walk to Ezra.

"That will be an easy mission." said Ezra and smiled at Sabine.

"Maybe for you but don't be so sure about that." said Sabine.

Ezra looked at Sabine and feel that something was wrong. He lay his hand on her shoulder and smile.

"Even if he said that one of your clan hurt him , doesn't mean that you have to be mad about that. You have us and your clan is lead by your family. I don't think that they hurt Saw because of these plans." said Ezra and Sabine hugged him.

"I just don't want that he call me traitor like my family in the past." said Sabine and Ezra kissed her for head.

"Don't worry. That won't happen again. But we should do our mission now." said Ezra and let her go. Sabine nods and smiled.

Ezra walk to Saw Gerera in the cockpit and Sabine, Kanan, Hera, Zeb and Chopper walk back in the Ghost.

New chapter online. I hope you like it. If you have some ideas for the next chapter tell it in the comments. I'll mention you in the next chapter if it comes in the story. May the force be with you.