Capture

The Ghost flew into the planet so the Tie fighter followed the Ghost. Saw flew his shuttle to the Imperial base and ran with Ezra and Saw's friend out of the shuttle and shot at the Stormtroopers. They went to the command center and Saw tried to find the plans. That was why Ezra should guarding the door.

"What plans are you really looking for?" asked Ezra.

Saw did not answer and took a disc from the computer.

"Got it! Let's go!" Saw said and ran back to his shuttle.

Saw stomped against Ezra like he fall against the wall.

"Hey!" scream Ezra to Saw. He turned to see Ezra

"Jedi come now." Saw said, running with his friend into his shuttle.

Ezra followed him but before he could reach the shuttle, the door closed from the base. Ezra turned around and an officer and many Stormtroopers stood in front of him.

"You will not go anywhere rebel." said the officer.

Saw flew his shuttle off the ground and met with the ghost in space.

"We must get out of here at once! The Tie fighters are behind us!" said Zeb and Hera flew the ghost into the hyperspace and Saw did the same.

After a while.
The Ghost and Saw landed on Yavin. Saw walk out of his shuttle just like the Ghost crew.

"Have you got the plans?" asked Hera and crossed her arms.

Saw smiled and held the plans in his hand.

"Good work Saw. But where is Ezra?" asked Kanan and crossed his arms too.

"The little jedi is still in the Shuttle I guess" Saw said, and walk into the shuttle and looked around. But he couldn't find Ezra and walk out of the shuttle.

"He is not there." Saw said.

Everyone looked at Saw in surprise and angry.

"What did you do to him?!" Sabine asked seriously.

"I think he got captured when my friend and I went to the shuttle." Saw said.

"That's why we always take care of each other." said Hera.

"We must go back and save him." said Sabine and wanted to go back to the Ghost but Hera put her hand on Sabine's shoulder.

"We will Sabine but we need a plan." said Hera.

"Hera is right, and Ezra is also good at breaking out of difficult situations. He will be okay." Zeb said, smiling a little to make Sabine courage. Sabine sigh and look at Hera. She don't want to lose Ezra.

Next chapter online. I hope you like it. Some ideas from LarinzMultifandom. The next chapter come soon