Escape

Kanan and Rex held their blasters. Sabine hold Ezra and Chopper hides behind Ezra. Ezra was still a bit weak on the legs, but by Sabine he slowly gained strength.

"You rebels will not go anywhere." the officer said and ordered his troopers to shoot at the rebels.

Kanan activated his lightsaber quickly and blocked the shots. Rex started shooting at the Stormtrooper.

"Sabine go with Ezra to the shuttle, we'll give you cover fire!" Kanan said, blocking further shots.

"But Kanan, we can help you." said Ezra.

"You're going now." Rex said.

Sabine nodded and ran to the shuttle with Ezra and Chopper. Rex and Kanan gave them cover fire. Sabine put Ezra down and started the shuttle. Rex and Kanan jumped into the shuttle as the shuttle flew from the hangar and then jumped into the hyper space.

Kanan and Rex breathed happy, and Chopper rolled to Ezra.

"Don't worry about me Chop, I'm fine." Ezra said smiling and Chopper rolled to the cockpit.

Sabine walk to Ezra and sat down beside him.

"Thank you for saving me, but how did you know where I was ?" asked Ezra.

"After Saw confessed that he left you, we knew where to go." said Kanan.

Sabine smiles at Ezra and Ezra hold her hand. Rex walked to Chopper in the cockpit and Kanan sits opposite the two teenagers.

"Ezra Sabine, is there something that you have to tell me?" asked Kanan and crossed his arms.

Sabine and Ezra looked at each other.

"Not really." said Ezra.

But Ezra knew that Kanan felt what was going on with Ezra. Sabine laid her head on Ezra's shoulder. Ezra noticed that she is sad. Because they have promised not to tell anyone about their relationship.

"Ezra I know you and Sabine are  together. Ezra it isn't  allow you to be in a relationship, the Jedi order does not allow it." said Kanan.

Sabine hugged Ezra tightly and tears fall down her cheek. Ezra stroked her back to calm her down.

"Kanan ... I know it's wrong, but we love each other, and even if the Jedi order and Sabine's family do not want it, we still love each other.Please Kanan, promise us you won't tell it anyone." said Ezra.

Kanan nodded and walk toward to them.

"I promise it." said Kanan.

"We will not say anything about you and Hera either." Ezra said, smiling.

"Kid." Kanan said, and walk to Rex and Chopper into the cockpit.

Ezra looked at Sabine and Sabine smiled slightly at Ezra.

"That was brave, what you just said." said Sabine.

"I doing everything to make you feel better Sabine." Ezra said, kissing Sabine. Sabine kiss and hug Ezra.

Ezra and Sabine  sat there and thought of nothing other than their crew and their love. They were talking about what happened and what they were going to do. However, no one knows what the future brings for them. And what new enemies and family members they will meet.

So next chapter online. I hope you like it. What do you think will happen in the future to the Ghost crew? And what new family and crew members will they see or come inside the rebellion? Let me know what you think and may the force be with you.