Hurt

"Not you ..." Ezra said, getting up in pain.

Darth Vader stood before him with an activated light sword.

"You're going to tell me where the other Jedi are hiding." Said Vader.

Ezra looked angry at Vader.

"I will not tell you!" Scream Ezra.

Vader ran closer to Ezra and held his light sword next to his neck.

"You'll tell me everything, or I'll make sure that every injury gets worse." Said Vader.

Meanwhile at Sabine Thrawn and Price. Sabine sat in a chair in front of Thrawn's table. Price stood behind Sabine and looked at her skeptically.

"So Sabine Wren, daughter of Ursa Wren, tell me what you want here." Thrawn asked, sitting opposite Sabine.

"I will not tell you why I am here!" Sabine said as Price hit Sabines head.

"You tell us everything rebel scrum." Said Price.

Sabine said nothing but Thrawn showed a picture of Sabine and her family on the hologram.

"It would be bad if your family get hurt for your mistake, would not it?" Thrawn asked.

Sabine was still silent but Price beat her again and Sabine's nose began to bleed.

Sabine knew if she said something, the rebellion would be in danger.

But if she does not say anything, Thrawn would be doing something to her family.

What should I do? Is Ezra strong enough to save her as much as Hera Zeb un chopper?

So next chapter online. I hope you like it. I don't have any ideas at the moment so that's why it is so short at the moment