The Protector

The Mandalorian woman put down her helmet. Tristan and Sabine looked at her surprisingly.
"Who are you?" Asked Kanan.
"My name is Bo Katan, and you're not allowed to be here," said Bo Katan and all Mandalorians holding their blaster on Sabine Tristan and Kanan. "Wait, we're not here to attack you. We are friends." Said Tristan
"We are here to ask for help." Said Sabine.
Bo Katan looked at Sabine and then Kanan.
"A Jedi and a Mandalorian, that is a surprise, I thought a jedi would never work with a Mandalorian." Said Bo Katan.
"That has changed, we are fighting against the empire now." Said Sabine. Bo Katan gave her clan a sign and they lowered there blaster.
"What house are you girl?" Asked Bo Katan skeptical.
"I'm clan Wren. House Visla." Said Sabine.
"That's surprising, so your mother or father are one of my old friends." Said Bo Katan.
"Our mother is, but we need your help to save our friend and our father." Said Tristan.

After a while Sabine Tristan Kanan and Bo Katan sat at a table talking. "The only thing I can do is to get caught by ours. Sometimes we find certain people." Said Bo Katan.
Sabine Tristan and Kanan stood up as a few mandalorians brought them to the cells. "There he is!" Kanan said, opening the cell. Ezra was lying on the ground and had a bandage around his head. Kanan ran in and helped Ezra up.
"Ezra what happened?" Asked Kanan. "I don't remember, I only know I woke up here in this cell and these Mandalorians helped me." Said Ezra. "I'm glad you're fine, Ezra." Said Sabine. She walk with Tristan out of the house, followed by Kanan and Ezra.
"Thank you for helping us," Sabine said. Bo Katan smiled as a couple of Imperial Scouts on speeder bikes came.
"Looks like we have to company," said Bo Katan. The scouts started shooting. Kanan and Ezra blocked the shots with their Lightsabers and Sabine Tristan and all the Mandalorians shot back. Ezra used the force to throw a scout from the speeder and jumped to the speeder. "
Are you sure you can fight with your wound?" Kanan asked as he dodged the shots and blocked. "Hey, I have the best teacher, how could I just fight without you?" Ezra said, smiling. Kanan was happy about the compliment of his padawan. Ezra raced with the speeder to the scouts and destroyed their speeder with his lightsaber. When all were destroyed, he drove back to Kanan. "I guess that was all." Said the young padawan. But he noticed that Sabine looked around uncertainly.
Suddenly Imperial Mandalorians came and shot at all. Sabine was softened, and said to her people, "Okay guys, we have to defeat them, whatever it takes to get rid of Mandalore!" Sabine activated her Darksaber and attacked the enemy Mandalorians. Kanan and Ezra followed her and all fought. Sabine destroyed some blaster with her Darksaber.
After a short time, all the enemy Mandalorians were defeated or fled. "Why do these battles always take so long ..." said Tristan.
"You have to live with this if you want that Mandalore will be liberated from the Empire." Sabine said, and put down her helmet. Bo Katan walked to Sabine and looks at the Darksaber. She knew exactly what happened when Maul killed her leader and split all Mandalorians apart. She did not want this to happen again, so she wanted to tell Sabine something, but Ezra was interrupted.
"You fight very well Sabine."
"Thank you Ezra, but you too." Sabine said, smiling. Tristan looked at Ezra and Sabine, and wanted to be prevented from them by Kanan.
"Let them talk Tristan. After all, they are good friends." Said Kanan.
"That may be true Kanan, but what if he hurts my sister?" Asked Tristan. "He doesn't do that Tristan, he's a Jedi like me." Said Kanan. Tristan sighed and Ezra and Sabine walk to Kanan and Tristan.
"We should find our father now, we have been waiting far too long." Said Sabine as one of her people ran to Sabine. "We found this Comlink." Said one.
"Let's see." Said Eza and took the comlink to fix it.

"I've fixed it." Ezra said after a while. Ezra switched it on and what they hear had none of them expected ....

New chapter I hope you like it. What do you think do Kanan Ezra Sabine and Tristan hear?
Some ideas from ezrabineforever011 and MontanaOpalheart