Master and Padawan

Kanan looked at Ezra and Sabine. Kanan had told Hera that she should come to Lothal. After a while Hera landed with a shuttle at the cave. Kanan Ezra and Sabine run to her.

"It's nice to see you." Hera said, smiling.

Ezra and Sabine smiled and walk to Hera. Hera smiled and walk with Kanan next to the shuttle. Ezra and Sabine followed them, but Kanan felt something.

"Hera, are you sure that Empire has not seen us here?" asked Kanan.

"I'm sure Kanan, there will be nothing ...." Hera said when she suddenly get stunned and fall down on the ground.

"Hera!" Kanan scream and took his blaster.

Sabine and Ezra also took their blaster as a bounty hunter came out behind the shuttle.

"The rebels, now you will not escape me, and Thrawn will be glad to have possessed you." said the bounty hunter and began shooting Kanan Sabine and Ezra.

Kanan blocked the shot with his lightsaber and lifted Hera on his shoulder. While Ezra and Sabine distracted the bounty hunter.

"Ezra now!" scream Kanan and Ezra used the force to throw the bounty hunter to the ground.

Then Sabine ran with Ezra and Kanan into the cave with the Loth wolves. Kanan placed Hera against the wall and looked at Ezra and Sabine.

"How did he know where we were?" asked Ezra.

"He has certainly seen Hera's shuttle, and then he's haunted." said Kanan.

Ezra and Sabine looked at each other and then they saw at Kanan and Hera again. The two teenagers knew how much Hera Kanan means and how much he hated it when Hera get hurt or bad something happened.

"Kanan, are you okay?" asked Sabine.

"Yes, do not worry Sabine." Kanan said, trying to wake Hera. Hera woke up slowly and looked at Kanan.

"Kanan, what happened?" Hera asked, looking around.

"You were stunned." said Kanan.

"Is everyone else okay?" asked Hera.

Ezra and Sabine nodded and Sabine looked at Ezra. Sabine wanted to tell the secret and he knows that he can't stop it.

"Kanan Hera, we want to tell you something." said Sabine.

"What is it?" asked Hera.

"We did not really plan it, but we find that it is a nice thing if you know that ....." Sabine said as the bounty hunter stunned Sabine and Hera. And throw Ezra and Kanan hurled against the wall.

When Kanan and Ezra woke up, they saw that Hera and Sabine had disappeared.

"Sabine Hera!" scream Ezra and looked around. The white Loth wolf lay beside Kanan and was hurt.

"Ezra come here." said Kanan, and Ezra ran to the Loth wolf.

"Oh no," said Ezra, and laid his hand on the Loth wolf.

"You wanted to protect us, am I right?" asked Ezra and the Loth wolf nodded.

"We have to find Hera and Sabine." said Kanan. Ezra nodded.

"I'll give you right, but we have to help the wolf, too." said Ezra.

Kanan looked at Ezra and nodded. "Agreed."

New chapter online. I hope you like it. Next one comes tomorrow