Eternal_bond -1

They say your true friend are always be found behind your back.

What do you think a real friend is?
Well for me.. it's a person or bunch of people who care for you and love you the way you are in reality and tell you and help you to find out what's are do's and dont's of life, who slowly become your family.

Whom you need and want more than anything and anyone in life.
Who become your personal property slowly and steadily.

If someone wants to know something about you or think you're an interesting creature to be with.. they will become your friends, and friends are the one who shows you the right path and tell you what is right and even it's not right they catch up with you in every situation.
As for example parents try to be your friends too.
So the whole thing is this thing called Friendship is a gift of God.  That you can never loose or let go of.

This story revolves around the same thing, same phenomenon friendship with a pinch of love and action with lip smacking drama and jolly comedy and a lods of bonding.
The story is all about "Eternal_bond"  I hope you enjoy your journey through the ups and downs with lots of turns and twists, through the darkness and some cruel realities, puzzles, quests, secrets and unsolved mysteries.

Welcome to Eternal_bond.
Show your love and support by clicking that tiny star and by commenting your mind out and adding my book to your library.

See you around guys.

LOVE- KAJAL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samar

Rain is pouring with a loud noise, something is odd today, i am feeling uneasy..
I never liked rain neither hated but today it's like rain's trying to give me a message. "Dramatic" I got inside of my room mentally scolding myself, pacing towards living room i saw my phone screen blinking rapidly.
"Sanam.. How many times I've to tell you ? keep the volume down of PS4" I scold sanam with lil glimpse of frustration i picked up the phone and saw 10+ missed calls from ben.
"Shit"
I opened serval messages of him saying.
Guys we've a urgent meeting today, need to see you guys  before 3pm.

And
Pic up the phone samar
.
.
.
.
.
Samar are you sleeping
.
.
.
.
.
.
Samar Venky is calling you pick the damn call
.
.
.
.
.
Ok I'm coming to you guys, your scaring the shit out of me now.
.
.
.
.
.
"Bell ringing"
I cussed inwardly for my own stupidity.

I opened the door and ben stormed in.
"What the hell is wrong with you guys" He nearly shout on us.

Sanam dropped his PS4 controller pretending that he's scared like a poor little kitty.
"Mene kuch nahi kiya"
He pulled down his Bennie till his chin.
And now I'm laughing like nothing else.
Ben gave me a glare and i stopped laughing.
Meanwhile sanam pulled is Bennie up and joined me, he was still laughing
.
.
.
.
And laughing
.
.
.
.
.
Laughing

"Sanam chup..!!" Ben shout in his big brotherly voice and sanam stopped immediately and looked at ben with wide eyes.
"I was trying to call you guys from last hour are you guys deaf or something huh.. Venky keshav both are tensed because of you guys" He announced in same voice.
"Aah.. Ben i was sleeping" I lied through my teeths.
"Lier... lire.. Boooo.!!, ben he was standing in balcony staring at nothing and thinking all the time, that was me who was sleeping." He stated like a silly child like he always do. Not sparing a glance towards screen and he yawned dramatically and slumped his hands on couch, which played the paused game and a vaice came out of it.
.
.
.
GAME OVER
blinked on the screen.
I pursed my lips in keeping my palm on my mouth, to muffle my own laughing.
And sanam showed his teeth
Leaving a confused laugh. "Vo.. Vo khudse start ho gai..!! He..he..he..!!" Ben and i looked at each other and then sanam and again at each other.
And both start laughing.
"Get up and get ready, we're not going to get late on meeting, it's important" Ben said "I'll inform keshu and venky that you guys are fine, pick them up too. Don't be late. I've Another work, I'll catch up with you guys in office. Hurry up." With this he left.

End of pov

They leave from puri house and picks up keshu and venky on way................................
On other hand
On Keva's(Key)house
Aratrika (Aura)-Key ho gaya tera abhi chal kitni der legi tayyar hone me?
Keva-lo madam aagayi chalo abhi....eeeee ruk bike ki Key's to lene de (while Aratrika puling her out)
Keva Start's the bike & were helmet saying by to muma-papa
In the middle of the way there was so much traffic
Ek car hilne ko taiyyar nai hy
Keva- yarr Aura lagta aaj mera admission nai ho payega army academy me aaj hi ye traffic hona tha, ye mere sath hi q hona tha...he kanhaji aapko kya aajka hi din mila tha ye traffic karwane ko not fair haa.
Aratrika- Ab bas bhi kar kitna sunayegi bhagwan ko!! lagta he kuch hua he udhar (pointing towards the place)
Keva- haa yrr its too much rush their. dekhen kya
Chal dekhte he...!!!
Aratrika- ok chal.

Eternal_bondजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें