Chapter 9

I HAVENT SEEN THE PAST TWO VANOSS VIDEOS YET I HAVE A PROBLEM

--------

Craig had left Evan sleeping in his bed, after he had finally calmed down and passed out soon after. He closed the door behind him and almost immediately ran into Tyler.

"How is he?" His boyfriend asked. "I heard yelling."

Craig moved him a bit farther away from the door. "He's sleeping, and I really don't want you to wake him up."

"Hey, is Evan okay?" Jonathan asked, appearing from behind them, his voice arguably loud.

"Will you be quiet? I don't care if you're his boyfriend, if you wake him up, you'll be the next one to have a funeral." Craig threatened, his brother mode apparently on.

Jonathan put his hands up in surrender. "Alright, fine, sorry for worrying about my boyf-"

"Don't you dare try to guilt trip me, Jonathan, because it's not gonna work. Now come on, let's go downstairs and wait for everyone else. If they're loud when they get here, one of you complain about a headache, I don't care who." Craig ushers the two downstairs, taking Jonathan's suitcase from him after he insisted that he had to put it away.

"Downstairs." He said, pointing at the stairs as he walked towards the room he would be staying in. He wasn't sure if Evan would be in there as well, but he really didn't care, because that was the least of his concerns.

What he was concerned about was everything the hybrid had told him- mainly the fact that there was a spy in Hell, and he had no idea who it was. Of course the whole 'Heaven planning to start total war against everyone' was mildly conceding as well, but he could understand that, what he couldn't understand was why Heaven thought they could just slip an angel down there without a problem. Granted, it did work, but that didn't make it right.

Although, he wasn't sure what wasn't considered 'wrong' when it came to the three realms- Heaven, Purgatory, and Hell. The rules just became all blurred somewhere down the line, and everything was just so faded and fuzzy that almost anything could be counted as treason, but maybe that was just a demonic over-exaggeration, who knew.

He skipped the last two steps of the stairs, landing on the hardwood floor with a soft 'thud'.

Hopping onto the couch, he cuddled against his boyfriend's side, closing his eyes as he got comfortable against him. Jonathan playfully scoffed.

"Well, aren't you two cute." He said, falsely bitter.

"Shut up, you got one too." Craig said, glancing at him for a few seconds before turning his attention back to the show playing on the TV.

It wasn't long before they heard another knock, followed by a rapid melody of the doorbell, ringing constantly.

Craig jumped off the couch immediately, scared that Evan would wake up with all the noise.

"Coming!" He shouted, hoping that would get his friends to shut up, only to be unsuccessful as the bell continued to ring.

He threw open the door. "Do you fucking mind?" He snarled, glaring at his smiling group of friends.

"Nice to see you, too." David answered, barging into the house along with everyone else. Immediately, they began to speak loudly.

"Can you shut the hell up? I have a headache and you all are making it worse." Tyler grumbled, giving Craig a knowing look.

It was probably the fact that Tyler said it that made the group shut up, because they did not want to face the wrath of a demon. It did not sound fun. So, no one messed with Craig's boyfriend unless he wasn't around.

"I'll take your shit upstairs." Craig said, taking as many bags as he could and beginning to haul them towards the stairs.

"I-I'll help." Jonathan said, grabbing bags as well and helping the demon take them upstairs. If anything, he hoped he could get the chance to see his boyfriend again.

"If he's not awake, you're not bugging him." Craig snarled under his breath, hoping the others didn't hear him. If they caught wind that Evan was there, Craig wouldn't be able to keep them away, they would be yelling until the hybrid came down himself and snapped at them.

Luckily, no one heard, and the two were able to bring all the bags up. Unfortunately, Craig heard a few crashes come from below them, followed by the dreaded sound of the door opening down the hall.

"Craig? What's going on? Is everyone here now?" Evan rubbed his eyes, they were a bit bloodshot and his hair was sticking out in every direction, but at least the wings had disappeared.

Craig smiled sadly at him, leaving the bags to Jonathan as he took the hybrid's hand and led him to the bathroom. "Yeah they are, now come on, I'm sure you don't want to look like such a mess when you see them. Don't want them to think you're actually a zombie." He joked.

Evan lightly laughed, quiet enough so no one heard.

Jonathan couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealously, despite the fact that the two were brothers and Craig had a boyfriend. He knew that he had told Evan he needed to spend time with the demon, but he did want to talk with his boyfriend as well.

----------

"I have to do this, don't I?" Evan said, drying off his face with a towel.

"There's no better time, Ev. It's Christmas, remember?"

Evan tossed the towel onto the counter. "I guess you're right. Come on, let's get this shit over with."

Craig came downstairs first, hopping onto the couch and returning to the position he was in earlier, curled up against Tyler. Jonathan had already come down stairs a bit ago.

Evan quietly came down the stairs, creeping towards the couch everyone was sat on. Jonathan was on a chair a bit off to the side, but he already knew Evan was back.

Once he was directly behind the couch, he spoke. "Hey guys."