Thank You

EDIT: BOOK THREE HAS BEEN POSTED IT IS CALLED KILLER FROM PURGATORY GO CHECK IT OUT PLS

Thank you guys so much for all your support on this book even through its temporary hiatus while I figured out where to take this plot. Originally I did have an entirely different plan of how this was gonna end, but I'm pretty happy with this, it's way better than the original ending lemme tell ya.

So, I'll address the elephant in the room. Will there be a book three?

Yes, there will be a book three and as of right now I have a title but no set release date, mainly because as you all know I have a lot of books published right now, and I want to finish at least two more before I publish anymore.

But, when book three is published, I'll definitely make the wait all worth it. Thank you to everyone who has commented and voted and read this story and enjoyed it.

Since the wait for book three may be a bit long, I'll give you a few hints. First of all, the title of book three is going to be *drumroll*..........

Killer From Purgatory

Obviously, this series is no longer H2OVanoss if that wasn't clear enough, so don't expect that to happen.

Well, this is getting pretty long so I'll cut it short before I spoil the whole book. Once again, thank you guys SO MUCH for all the support and love for this book. My biggest fear was that it was going to completely ruin the series and the first book, but I'm very glad to see that that wasn't the case at all. I'm very proud of this world I made and hope that the third book will only add to it.

None of this would be possible if you all didn't love this book so much. Thank you, thank you so much.

Until next book, or if you read my other books it should be quite soon, I'll see you guys.

-Chaos