Chapter 32

I'm sorry but like....Supernatural??? Is the greatest show ever???? Like I'm crying?????

And like I low key want to write a VanossXFourzer0seven fic but I shouldn't start anything else????

--------------------

There wasn't a car there. There couldn't have been a car there, Scott would've seen it, he would've seen it.

He didn't.

He didn't see the car speeding towards them from the right side, he didn't see it ram into the passenger side, he didn't see anything except the other side of the road dart away from him.

He glanced at his left, making sure that what he knew was correct. That car wasn't supposed to be there, they had a red light, it wasn't supposed to be there.

Something slammed into his own side, the pain mostly focusing on his head. Through blurry vision he looked down and saw their hands still linked together.

That's all he wanted to see, that he was still holding onto Evan, hoping that the small gesture could bring peace to him. He didn't want to see how Evan's chest was barely moving, how almost the entire car door was crushing his body against the seat, not to mention the air bag. He especially didn't want to see that the driver of the other car didn't have a scratch on him. No, he didn't want to see that.

And he didn't, because he blacked out.

---

People were screaming in their cars, bursting open their doors, running towards the site of the crash. They banged on the window of the other car, the guy who didn't get hurt. They grabbed their phones, crying hysterically once they caught of glimpse of the couple.

The driver side had crashed into a smaller stoplight- the one that usually tells you if you have the right to turn or not- while the passenger side had been rammed by the other car.

"They're not moving!" A young woman, most likely a college student, screamed to the operator, tears streaming down her face. "They're not moving!" She was hysterical, unable to control her emotions.

"Calm down, miss, calm down. Ambulances, police officers, and the fire department are on their way, okay? It's gonna be okay."

"I'll be okay, but what about them?" Her voice was a terrified whisper. "They're like my age, what if they die? They have so much to live for!"

"Please, miss, calm down."

---

"No." It was soft, broken, terrified even. "No, that's impossible, I saw him a few hours ago." He couldn't control his volume, he didn't know if he was shouting or whispering.

"I'm sorry, sir, I really am." Her voice was comforting, probably became that way after one too many of these phone calls.

"Not your fault," he said, tears building up in his eyes. "Thank you for calling, ma'am." He hung up, putting his phone down and leaning on the counter for support.

It's fine, it's gonna be fine. No matter what, it's fine.

Composed, he walked back into the living room. "Tyler." Was the only word he could say without completely breaking down.

Right now it was okay, but what about later, when it wasn't?

"Yes?" His head turned and immediately he knew something was wrong. "What happened?"

Everyone suddenly became alert, drawing their attention to the demon who was on a verge of having a break down as his boyfriend rushed towards him, wrapping his arms securely around his shaking figure.

"H-hospital."

---

"Sir? Sir can you hear me?" Scott could hear the voices echoing through his skull, his vision blurry and his blinking slow. The ceiling was speeding past him, the sound of wheels scraping against the tiled floor faint in his ears.

He was in a hospital, he realized as he blacked out once again.

---

Craig thought back to when Evan had got a concussion as he sat in the uncomfortable hospital chairs. Thankfully, there were no screaming children this time.

He leaned against Tyler, who wrapped an arm around him as he let out a shaky breath.

Just a concussion, he tried to convince himself, it's not bad. He's going to be fine.

"You okay?" Tyler mumbled to him as he pressed a kiss to the side of his head. Craig shrugged in response.

"I don't even know." He looked up as Jonathan and Brock returned with food, holding it out to everyone. Craig was the only one who said no.

"Come on, babe, just eat. Don't be a cliche." Tyler tried to joke, just to get Craig to eat something since he hadn't all day.

Right when the demon opened his mouth to reply someone else walked into the waiting room, Craig looked at him quizzically. Meanwhile, the guy looked slightly scared at all the people here.

"H-hi? I'm a friend of Scott's, you guys are here for him and Evan right?" He nervously glanced at the group of friends as they all nodded. "I-I'm Smitty, his emergency contact?"

Craig stuck out his hand. "Craig. Evan's brother. This is Tyler, my boyfriend. And that's Lui, Marcel, Brock, Brian, David, and Jonathan." He explained as Scott's friend sat down in the row in front of the group.

"Nice to meet you guys, Scott tells me how much Evan talks about you. Just wish it was under better circumstances." He nervously glanced between everyone.

Craig sighed, leaning his head on Tyler's shoulders. "Don't we all." He mumbled while Tyler continued to eat the remnants of his food.

A few minutes of awkward silence later, a doctor walked in, carrying a clipboard with a stethoscope hanging around his neck.

"Scott Zero and Evan Fong?" He asked, lifting a paper up on his clipboard. Everyone stood. He nodded his head in turn, releasing the paper and hugging the clipboard against him. "Very well, then. It appears that Evan did take most of the damage since the car collided into the passenger side, and because of this he is currently still in surgery. Sorry." He spoke with a sympathetic glance at Craig as he clutched Tyler's arm tighter. The doctor glanced at the clipboard once again. "However, Scott also received quite a bit of damage although it was significantly less. As of right now we have diagnosed a concussion, a few deep gashes running along his left forearm, and possible whiplash.

If you wish to see him, you may, but I should warn you that we have given him a few sedatives to dull the pain and calm his nerves. He is in Room 283, which is where Evan will be also as soon as he is out of surgery."

Craig turned to Scott's friend, nodding towards him. "Go ahead, you can see him first."

With a nod, Smitty walked into Scott's room.