Chapter 11

MY STOMACH IS KILLING ME WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS

------------

"Ow! What the fuck?" Evan shouted as soon as the pillow made contact with his face.

"Sorry, Evan! You scared me!" David shouted, dramatically clutching his chest. "Wait, Evan?"

---

Evan couldn't entirely recall how he ended up at the bottom of a dog pile, his friends practically breaking his ribs. All he knew was that somehow he ended up there.

Five years ago, this would've been one of his biggest fears, being in contact with so many people at once, but now? It was like a dream come true. He found a home.

"Alright, alright, I know you're happy to see me but can you please get off of me? I can feel my bones breaking." He said, his voice strained and wheezy.

Reluctantly, they slid off the hybrid one by one, allowing him to catch his breath as he lay on the floor.

"Nice to see you guys, too." He said, standing up once he was able to breathe normally. He brushed some dust off his jeans- luckily they still had the same amount of rips they had before he was tackled. He looked up at them, smirking. "So, who's got questions?"

--------------------

I was escorted into the classroom by a staff member, who would've been holding onto my arm to make sure I stayed if I hadn't slammed it against a locker. I'd play along, as long as no one tried to fuck with me.

I'm sure I was quite a sight to the 'innocent' teens sat at their desk, staring at the teacher as she teaches, until I walked in. The teacher stopped writing on the chalkboard, and heads swiveled to check me out.

Most turned away, whether it was my appearance or my facial expression, I have no clue.

My escort cleared his throat. "Um, Ms. Sunny, this is the new student." His voice quavered, as if speaking about me would make me hurt him more.

Ms. Sunny- what a stupid name- looked me over as well, she frowned for a fraction of a second before going back to smiling.

"Oh, yes! This must be Evan, please take a seat wherever you'd like!" Her voice was bright and cheery, but her smile was tight and almost forced, she even looked a bit scared.

My eyes searched the room for an empty desk, which was in the very back, exactly where I wanted it. As a plus, it was mostly away from everyone.

I started towards it, watching the students out of the corner of my eye flinch and I heard them take a sharp breath of air. I was scaring them.

Letting my bag drop to the floor, I slid into the seat carelessly, not even bothering to take out a pencil. I noticed that the person in front of me tended up as I kicked my legs out and let my feet hit the back of their chair. They even flinched.

Eventually, I decided to mess with everyone as they worked. I hummed the tune of a particularly creepy song, and I knew the teacher was holding her tongue, although she was begging to tell me off. Guess they warned her about me, about how far over the line I am.

Although, they think I'm way worse than I actually am. None of these bitches have probably thought of Hell as anything more than a place that will burn your entire fucking soul as soon as you think about it.

But I don't care. So what if they got it twisted, if they think I'm more of a hazard than I actually am. I'll be that guy, if it makes me stand out, if it makes everyone understand that I'm not like them.