Chapter 2

Demi was beyond happy this morning for two thing, they had half a class today and plus she got some amazing dick last night. Demi got up getting Aiden ready for daycare, putting him on his avengers shirt with black shorts and his all black Jordan's.

"You look so handsome baby" Demi said kissing over her son's face.

" Ouu Demetria so dirty, how can you kiss your son with that mouth" Wilmer smirked slapping his wife's ass.

"Well maybe I should stop sucking your dick huh?" Demi said walking in the master bedroom to get ready for work.

"Oh don't be so cruel" Wilmer said.

" then shut up" Demi said stripping out of her night clothes.

"Can you say dada Aiden? Say dada"

Wilmer been trying to get Aiden to say dada for the longest but nothing wasn't working. Aiden grabbed onto his dad hair to stand himself up on the bed, hitting Wilmer in his head as he watched his mom in the closet. Laughing when he seen her trying to reach for her shoe box. Demi looked over when she heard Aiden laughing.

"Oh my god Wilmer, he's laughing at me because I can't reach my shoes. Look" Demi said doing it again.

"Yeah bud mommy is short, you're gonna grow up and be taller than her" Wilmer spoke to Aiden.

"Yeah I don't care how tall he is, he show out on me I'll show out on him"

Wilmer didn't believe in beating your child but Demi did. She was raised that way and she's going to do the same with her kid. Wilmer is a spoiled child, he never got an ass beating from his parents so of course he wasn't going to be for it.

"Wilmer come get these shoes for me" Demi said pointing at the box.
Wilmer sat Aiden in his walker before going inside the closet getting Demi's shoes.

"Why you wearing them pants? They make your ass pop too much" he said turning Demi around.

"Because I want to wear something cute to the game so instead of coming home I can just stay at the school and grade papers until the game. And make sure you're on time with Aiden" Demi said grabbing her shoes.

 And make sure you're on time with Aiden" Demi said grabbing her shoes

(A/N: she's just wearing the pants with a different shirt)

"Come here, not done looking at you"?Wilmer said.

"Wil I don't wanna be late so calm down and save it for later" Demi said kissing Wilmer.

"Gosh you do things to me, joder " Wilmer said.

Demi chuckled before she grabbed Aiden, his and her bag before leaving out the door. Demi pulled up at Aiden's daycare getting him and his bag out the car before walking inside.