Chapter 45

"Ms. Lovato! Looking you won "mostly likely to be mistaken as a student" heather said to her teacher.

"Wow. As much as I wear heels to make me look taller" Demi said rolling her eyes.

"Well you got best smile too"

"I thought the year book was for the students? Back at my old school we didn't have all that" demi said talking to the 3 students she had in her room.

She allowed kids to come to her class for lunch if they want to eat with her or just chill. Demi phone rung, stepping outside really quick. She rolled her eyes when it was Jason school calling.

" ok I'm on my way" she said walking back in her class telling her students she had to leave.

Demi ended up splitting her last class up before she signed out in the office. She was wondering what trouble Jason gotten into now.

//////

"WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" Demi yelled at him in the car.

" I SWEAR YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR A MONTH"

"A month! Mama! I'm sorry ok. I won't do it again I swear. H-he just asked and I said no but then he started begging me" Jason said.

"I DONT CARE IF HE PAID YOU A MILLION DOLLAR YOU DONT DO IT!"

"A million dollars? Come on Mama you wouldn't suck some guys dick for a million? I mean you do it for free now so what's the point" Jason said.

Demi punched him in the arm with the hand she wasn't driving with.

" you get what I'm trying to say rude ass. You're only in the 8th grade and that big boy was a senior. Do you know that he's going to jail?" Demi asked.

" what! Why!? That wasn't a crime" Jason said.

" it is jay. You're only 13 which makes you a minor and he's 18 which makes him an adult. That's statutory rape" she said.

" but it's not rape if I actually liked it. I don't understand" Jason said.

" even if you did like it Jason you shouldn't have been doing it. You're too young, and why would you do something like that in school. I knew I shouldn't put you in a school that's from middle to high school" demi said pulling up at her mom house.

Demi seen Odell's car next to her brothers. She was confused since he said he had football practice all the way till 5pm. Demi unlocked her mother's door with her key.  Demi walked in seeing Odell with an ice pack on his eye.

"What the he'll happened to your eye!?" Demi asked walking over to Odell removing the ice pack.

" teammate tried me  and we started fighting...... I'm suspended" Odell said looking up at Demi.

"What did I tell you about fighting! You can't fight all the time. You're fucking 21 and you're still fighting! You're not a child! The only kids we have in this family is Aiden, Aliyah, and Jason" Demi snapped.

Odell didn't say Anything after demi just snapped on him.

"Well Who fucked you in the ass the wrong way"Devontae said to his little sister.

"Jason go upstairs"demi said sitting down.

Once Jason was upstairs demi looked over at her brothers before she started talking.

"You guys need to talk to him. He got caught fucking giving some senior a blow job" demi said.

"That Little nigga gay?" Odell questioned.

"Is that a problem?" Dontae asked looking over at Odell.

" come on man y'all know that ain't a problem. If it was I wouldn't be around you two dummies" Odell said.

" enough. I'm serious, I don't want him to feel like he can't be himself around us" demi said.

"And you" she said looking at Odell now. "You need to tell him that you're fine with it"

" alright, alright" Odell said.

" where is Mama and the babies?" She asked.

"Took them to the park up the street" Odell answered.

///////

"Can't believe you're putting makeup on me" Odell said as he sat on the toilet seat.

"Well you're not walking behind me with a black eye" demi said covering the bruise.

Odell ran his hands up and down demi thighs waiting for her to finish.

" you're always touching me" demi chuckled.

Every time she stood near Odell he always had to touch her. But she didn't mind, she thought it was so cute.

"I love touching you bae" he said squeezing Demi's ass.

" I swear I'm making you thick" Odell said slapping her ass.

" you're crazy. I been had ass" demi said giving Odell the mirror so he could see.

"I mean yeah you had ass but when I start hitting that I brought out your thickness" he said putting down the mirror standing in front of Demi.

Odell smiled down at his girlfriend kissing the top of her head.

A/N: COMMENT AND VOTE