Chapter 29

"Their giving you a full ride scholarship Odell what do you mean you're taking a break?" His coach said.

" coach I have a family and I need to be there for them" Odell said.

" this is the school you wanted to play for! Your dream school! It's a once in a life time thing" he said.

" well I'll have to think about it and talk to my girlfriend" Odell said before hanging up the phone.

Odell sat outside in the backyard just thinking, he didn't know what to do. Pulling the joint out his pocket he sparked it and started smoking. He didn't want to leave demi but then again he wanted the college experience.

/////

"Hi I'm Demi Lovato, guardian of Jason Asher" demi Said.

"Here for pick up?" The older lady asked.

"Yes and to pay for his class trip" demi Said.

"Check or cash?" She asked.

"I'm doing cash" demi said taking out the $200.

Demi gave the money to the lady. The older lady counted the money before looking back up at Demi.

"You're $300 short ms. Lovato" she said.

"How? He told me the trip was $200. Here I have the paper" demi said giving it to the lady.

"This is from last year, their going to new places this year so that's why the price is so high"

Demi was still confused but paid the rest anyways. Once the lady called Jason ͏Down demi headed to pick Aiden up.

"I paid for your class trip" demi Said.

"Yeah? You didn't have to Demi" Jason said.

"Why would you even lie to me about that Jason?" She said.

" because it was too much and I only was asking half. I don't like asking you and Odell to spend money on me, I would've gotten the rest of the money myself" Jason said.

" how in the hell you would've got $300 Jason?" Demi asked.

When Jason didn't say anything demi mind went back to the time when Odell told her what Jason used to do. Demi pulled over on the high way putting the car in park before she turned to Jason.

" Jason I swear if you ever put your hands on drugs ever again I'll put my foot up your ass. You're only 10  you shouldn't be worry about coming up with half of the money. That's me and Odell job not yours only thing you should be worrying about is your education. Whatever you did with your dad is the pass now, you're with me now. You never had a mom or daddy figure in your life but look how God turned that around for you, yeah we're a bit young to be your parents but we're here for you" demi Said.

"I wish you was my mom" Jason said.

" I still can jay. Yeah I know we agreed on the "if anyone ask I'm your sister in law" thing but we don't have to go back that"

"Ok. I'm sorry for lying to you" Jason said.

" just don't do it again please, anything u want just let me know. I'm not saying you're going to get everything you ask for because you have to earn it" she said.

" yeah I understand" Jason said.

///////

It was 11pm and demi and Odell was in bed having a heavy make out session. Odell in between Demi's legs kissing all over her neck and chest.

"Babyyy. Fuck right there Clavin" demi said messing with Odell.

"What?" He asked sitting up.

" nothing babe" demi said trying to pull Odell back down for a kiss.

" Who the fuck is Clavin?" Odell said getting serious.

Odell went to his dresser pulling out his gun.

"Who the fuck you fucking with" Odell asked.

" oh my god babe no one" demi said giggling not paying attention to the gun in her boyfriend's hand.

Odell gripped Demi's neck but then she started smiling at her.

"Crazy ass like that shit" he said.

"I was only joking daddy now put that away cuz I want the shot gun in your pants" she said.

"Naw yo ass ain't getting shit from me, take yo little ass to sleep" Odell said putting his gun back under his clothes before he put his shirt back on.

"What? Really babe? Come on I'm really horny" demi whined.

" pay back is a bitch huh?" Odell said before he shut off the lights.