Chapter 32

"Why you want a gun little nigga?" Manny asked.

" just to protect myself, my little brother and mom" Jason said.

"Alright Imma give you this one, it's the right size for you" manny said.

"Thanks man"

Once Jason got home he walked in the house seeing demi on the couch sleep and Aiden in his play pin asleep. Jason looked down at Demi's phone seeing It open with Odell's name at the top, picking the phone up he looked at the messages. He shook his head how many times demi texted him and he never replied but if he did It was something sexual or just dry texting her. Placing the phone down he walked to Demi's room looking for her purse. Once he found It he grabbed the $2000 manny gave him before he put It all in Demi's purse . Demi kept all the bill money in one spot and that's where he put it.

///////

"Jason could you give Aiden a bath while I clean the kitchen?" Demi asked.

"You can sit down, I'll give him a bath and then I can clean the kitchen. Your ankles is swollen and I just want you to rest Mama" Jason said.

"You're sweet jay" demi said smiling.

Jason took Aiden for a bath, giving him two of his toys he let him play in the water for awhile.

"Dadadada" Aiden babbled while playin in the water.

Demi sat on the coach downstairs texting Odell but she knew that wasn't going to last long so she called.

" hey babe" he said.

"Hi, I'm sorry i called I just wanted to hear your voice" demi said.

"That's alright I'm just laying in bed right now. Football practice is a killer. Where's Aiden, I want to FaceTime him.

" Jason is giving him a bath, he'll be back soon though" demi said smiling.

"The baby been kicking, I can't wait for you to feel them" she said.

" I'm hoping for a boy" Odell said.

" oh no I have two already, a girl would complete everything" demi laughed.

"Jason doesn't count as your son" Odell said.

" yes he does and he sees me as his mother, that's all that matter"

Jason walked in on what Odell said but just ignored It.

"Alright Mama he's he's all cleaned and I think he's sleepy" Jason said sitting at the other end of the couch.

" look Aiden. Dada" demi Said pointing to her phone.

Turning his head Aiden face lit up when he seen Odell. The little boy started shouting at the phone just babbling away.

"Hey little man" Odell chuckled.

"He's so excited to see you babe" demi said smiling.

///////

"Get naked for me baby" Odell said to demi.

"You have to get naked too" demi said sitting her phone up on the night stand facing her before she started taking her clothes off.

"Oh baby I'm already naked under this cover. Look" Odell said flipping the camera showing demi his dick.

"Mmmm, I need that right now" demi Said biting her lip.

She sat in front of the camera with her hand on her bump.

" you see I could've been smashing yo shit but you ain't want to come up here" he said.

" I have work and the boys have school" demi Said laying down.

" don't look at me like that, you look so sexy when you make that face" Odell said.

"Babeeee Stop" demi blushed.

"Next week I'm coming down" he said.

"Really?"

"yeah, miss getting in them guts" Odell said.

//////

"Aiden! Whyyyy?" Demi said walking inside her bathroom seeing the shaving cream everywhere on Aiden's body.

"Mommy" Aiden said holding up the can to her.

Demi couldn't even be mad, walking back in the room she grabbed her phone to snap a picture.

"Gosh you're so bad" she laughed grabbing him putting him in the tub.

Aiden started to whine when demi sat him down in the tub.

"Hey! Don't get out that tub" demi said to her son.

" hey jay can you come in here"demi yelled out to Jason.

Demi slowly got down on her knees so she could wash Aiden. Things was starting to get harder for her since her belly was getting bigger.

"You called me mama?" Jason said coming inside the bathroom with a hoodie on.

"Jay!" Aiden said reaching for the older boy.

" later baby" demi said to Aiden.

Demi turned her head to Jason seeing the big hoodie covering his face.

"Why do you have that big thing on?" Demi questioned.

"Because it's cold in the house"Jason said before walking away.

After Demi finished giving Aiden a bath she took him inside his room to get him dressed.

"Don't pull that, you want mommy to spank you?" Demi said talking to Aiden.

Aiden shook his head no but continued to touch the cord.demi gave him a little pop on the leg before saying a stern "no"

"You're so hardheaded Aiden" she said grabbing his hand walking out of the room to Jason room.

"Jay" demi called standing at the door but letting Aiden go right in.

"Yeah? Come in" he said.

" let me see your face" demi Said.

"Why? It's nothing wrong with my face" Jason said lifting Aiden up on his bed.

"I was once a teenager before, I was bullied and I did the exact thing plenty of times so my mom and dad wouldn't she my face"

"Ok but I wasn't bullied, I just got into a fight" he said taking his hoodie off and looking up at Demi.

"Jason" demi Said when the boy brought up fighting.

Demi didn't say nothing she just got up going to get the first aid kit. Jason thought demi was upset with him, getting up with Aiden in his hand he followed demi.

"I'm sorry ok, I just was protecting your name and my stuff. I don't like when people talk down on my family" he said.

"Jason I'm not mad, I just went to grab the first aid kit. And it's alright to let people talk, just let them as long as they don't put their hands on you. People run their mouths about other people and it's life, you just have to deal with It. Never let someone words get to you, you're better than that. Now sit down" demi Said.