Chapter 40

~time skip~
~6 month~

"I know you're happy you're getting out mr. Beckham" the older lady said.

"Yeah I am, I just want to spend time with my kids" he said with a smile as he sat waiting for demi to come.

It's been rough for Odell being in here but he stayed strong, he wanted to get better not for just himself but for demi and the kids. He worked out a lot while he was in rehab, he opened up in group therapy; Odell just felt like a different person.

Odell turned his head when he heard that familiar baby voice. Odell stood up when he seen Aiden running towards him.

"Hey bud" Odell said picking him up in his arms.

"God I missed you so much"

"Baby" Aiden said pointing at his sister.

"Yeah lil man that's your baby sister" he said.

"Hey you" demi said smiling.

Demi hugged him with one arm while the other one held Aliyah.

" what's up, you look good Ma" Odell said.

"Oh thank you" demi smiled.

Jason just stood back as he watched Odell, he wanted to find out if he actually changed.

"What's up brah" Odell said looking over at Jason.

"Sup man" Jason said waving his hand.

"Would y'all like to go out to dinner tonight? My treat" Odell asked.

"I'm down for free food" Jason said.

"Yeah sure" demi Said.

They left the place heading over to Demi's house where Odell will be staying for a week just to make sure he don't relapse. Getting inside Demi's house Aiden ran straight for his toys that was left in the living room.

" let me get my princess" Odell said taking Aliyah.

" she's bad as hell by the way. She's crawling now and she getting into everything" demi Said.

"You giving your mama a hard time Ali?" Odell said kissing her cheek.

Aliyah pulled at Odell's facial hair, her little hands getting a good grip.

"Aliyah no, no" Demi Said raising her hand.

Demi didn't even spank Aliyah, the Little girl simply laid her head down on her dad's shoulder and cried.

"Oh hush up, don't start acting out now that your dad is here" Demi said going to get her a bottle.

"Hey Mama I'm going outside but I'll be back before it's time to leave" Jason said.

"Alright baby be careful" demi said walking over to Odell giving him Aliyah's bottle.

"Aiden get your butt out here!" Demi yelled when she didn't see Aiden in the living room.

"Huh? Aiden said running out with his cup in his hand.

"Ju" He said holding his cup up to his mama.

"No you're getting water bubba" demi said taking his cup to put water in it.

"Awe damn" Odell said.

"what happened?" Demi asked.

"She threw up on me" Odell said getting up to give Aliyah to demi.

"It's good luck" demi laughed.

Odell took his shirt off making sure none didn't get in his hair or on the floor. Demi biting her bottom lip when she seen Odell take his shirt off. He was more muscular and toned now. She couldn't take her eyes off him.

"Why you keep looking at me like that shorty?" Odell chuckled.

"Oh sorry" demi said blushing.

Demi went to Aliyah's room with Aiden following right behind her. She grabbed a new onesie, diapers, and her bath set before she walked towards the bathroom.

"Bath!" Aiden shouted.

"No not you baby, you'll get one later tonight with Mama" demi said.

"Odell? Come bathe Aliyah" demi said.

Odell came walking in the bathroom with a new shirt.

"Bathe her? I gotta wash her hair too? I don't nah, what if I get soap in her eye?" Odell questioned.

"That's why she has a bath tub, and here's a bucket so you can rinse her hair out" demi said showing him everything.

Once Odell was done giving her a bath, he dried her hair some with her towel before he put a blow dryer to her head. He took her into Demi's room, laying her on the bed he put her diaper on and lotion her body up before putting her clothes on.

"You're so cute princess" Odell said smiling at his daughter.

"Daddy love you so much Aliyah and I promise I'm gonna do right by you, mommy, and your brothers" Odell said meaning it.

Aliyah gave him a few grins before she started blabbing. Odell pulled his phone out taking some pictures to post on his social media.

@odell-Beckham: my beautiful princess, gonna have to scare all the boys away when you get older

@odell-Beckham: my beautiful princess, gonna have to scare all the boys away when you get older. She beautiful like your mommy😘

/////

After dinner everyone was so tired when they got back home that they all headed to bed.  Demi had just waken up in the middle of the night for a bottle of water. She walked out to the living room seeing Odell sitting outside on the back porch. Demi made her way outside, she stood there by the doorway.

"Hey. What are you doing out here? Demi asked.

"Oh ahh I really couldn't sleep, got too much on my mind" Odell said looking at Demi.

"Like what? Talk to me" demi said sitting next to Odell.

"Well for starters I think about how am I going to win you back. I lost the best thing that ever happened to me and I want it back so bad" Odell Said talking to Demi.

"Well first of all you have to actually prove to someone that you won't go on your little rampage again and secondly it takes time. Nothing happens over night" demi said before she got up and left.