Chapter 5

"Brought you coffee" Mark the art teacher said walking in Demi's classroom.

"Oh thanks Mark" demi said taking the coffee.

"Welcome, What you doing?" He asked.

" trying to book trip to Bahamas, my husband's birthday coming up" demi said.

" ouuu girl you gonna lay down the good stuff"

"Hopefully, he's been mad at me all week" demi said biting her lip.

"Bitch trying giving him head, don't ask just go for it, I did that shit to James last week" mark said laughing.

Demi had met Mark at a teachers meeting and they hit it off pretty well, he's like one of Demi's best gay friend ever.

"Might just have to try that tonight" demi said.

//////

"Hey ms. Lovato" odell said coming inside her class.

"Odell if you're going to kiss me again I'm gonna have to report you" demi said with her arms crossed.

"No, I apologize for that by the way. I don't know what I was thinking. But I was here to bring you a jersey so you could wear next game. this my jersey from 9th grade year, I was a bit small then" he chuckled.

"Thanks Odell, I'll have to wear it to the next game after this one. I'm going on vacation for the weekend" demi said putting the jersey in her bag.

"Oh yeah? Where you going?" He asked.

"I'm taking my husband to Bahamas for his birthday" she said.

"Coo that's what's up. But I'll see you when you get back" Odell said leaving her room.

Demi grabbed her thing heading home. She didn't even stop anywhere like she normally do she just went straight home. Demi walked in the house going up to the room to get change, she stopped at the door way when she seen Wilmer and Aiden sleeping on the bed in the same position. She pulled out her phone snapping a picture.

Demi walked over to Wilmer kissing the side of his head

Demi walked over to Wilmer kissing the side of his head. He turned to his side opening his eyes.

"Hi baby" demi smiled.

"What's up" Wilmer his voice sounding so deep and sexy.

Demi bit her lip before she dropped her bag before going around on the other side picking Aiden up taking him to his room, laying him in his crib. Demi came back in the room stripping out of her clothes leaving her in her lace underwear. She climbed on the bed crawling over to Wilmer reaching in his boxers to pull his dick out.

"What are you doing" Wilmer asked sitting up.

Demi said nothing she took his dick in her mouth as she begin to suck him off.

"Oh"

Wilmer grabbed ahold of Demi's ponytail as he started bobbing her head up and down. Demi was shocked since this was his first time ever pulling on her hair but she liked it.

Wilmer had a lot of frustration build up and he was going to let it all out. Wilmer kept Demi's head in one spot while he fucked her mouth.

"Fuck" Wilmer moaned.

" get up here" Wilmer said to his wife.

Demi wiped the corners of her mouth before climbing on top of Wilmer.

Wilmer ripped Demi's panties off before he entered her. Covering her mouth quickly since demi was a screamer.

"Gotta be quiet baby" Wilmer chuckled.

Wilmer started moving inside of Demi doing slow strokes at first, wanting her to fill all of him.

"Baby" she moaned.

Demi grabbed Wilmer's hand locking her fingers with his.

"I love you so mu-fuck" she moaned.

"Love you too baby"

Wilmer pulled demi down, wrapping his arms around her before he started fucking her hard. Demi had to bite down on Wilmer's shoulder to keep quiet. Wilmer came shortly after demi. She rolled off I'm laying next to him.

"That was a lot, I'm dripping" demi giggled.

"You Love it tho" Wilmer said kissing Demi.

"I do"

"Tomorrow your mom is coming to get Aiden and me and you are leaving to Bahamas for your birthday " demi said.

"Really? Now I can definitely stare at your ass all day" he said.

"Haha yes you can baby. All for you"

//////

" hey I heard you hack into people iCloud. Can you do me a favor?"

" of course, but it's gonna cost you $150" the nerdy looking boy said.