Chapter 19

"You're so mean Odell he just called me beautiful" demi said putting Aiden in his car seat while Odell put the bags in the car.

"That nigga just wanted my snack. You mines girl" Odell said in Demi's face before pecking her lips.

"You're so crazy I swear. Right baby? Da-Da crazy" demi said to Aiden making him laugh.

"Yeah you can say that..... ever since you gave me your cookie I been a bit crazy" Odell said opening the door for demi.

Demi laughed at how Odell replaced cookie for pussy.

Once they got home Odell brought the bags in before running to his room getting the box under his bed where he kept his gun, money, and weed. He pulled out a band of money before taking a $1000 out. He went in the kitchen to demi.

" hey how much do you pay for rent, light, cable, and water?" Odell asked.

" well now that I'm on section 8 I just pay rent and my cable. The rent is about $650 and cable is $150. Why?" Demi asked as she gave Aiden another piece of banana.

" here" he said giving her the money.

" You're letting me stay here plus you're my girl so of course imma take care of you and little man" Odell said.

" Odell, this is too much" demi said.

" it's nothing Demi, just take it" Odell said.

"Ma!" Aiden screamed when he didn't get another piece of banana.

"Okkk baby I'm sorry" she said giving him another piece.

" you're going to cut his hair? Odell asked.

" I'm thinking about it, it's getting too long and he's not even one yet"

" where he get this curly hair from?" Odell asked running his hand through Aiden's hair.

" my dad" she said.

"Where is your dad?

" back in Texas, him and my mom got a divorce before we moved out here" demi said cleaning Aiden's mouth.

"So do you have any brothers and sisters?" Odell asked.

"Two big brothers, their twins. Both live in New York" demi Said.

"aweeeee so you're the baby, that's cute" he said.

" yes and their very protective of me so don't break my heart" demi said pointing her finger at me.

" I'll never break your heart. I ain't no fuck boy"

" babe stop cussing around him and me and Aiden is taking a bath together tonight and you're joining us" demi said taking her son out his high chair.

" I don't think I can tonight, I'm working" he said.

" you never told me where you work"

" I work at cj uncle's shop" Odell said.

" well I can make you lunch" Demi said putting Aiden in his walker.

" that's alright baby"

///////

" that's too much coke you putting in that bag" Odell said.

" can you show me how much? I don't wanna ask cj again." Jason said.

" just one scoop and then a half" Odell said while showing him.

"They sending you out on the block today?" Odell asked.

" I think so. I don't want to........ I'm scared" the boy said.

Odell wasn't even surprised the boy was only 10 and they had him doing dirty work.

" why you got yourself into this?"

" I need the money man. My dad ain't doing shit for me man, I'm only in the 5th grade" Jason said.

" we'll talk later, just roll with me Tonight"

////

"What you doing over there?" Odell asked.

" trying to do my homework, shit hard as fuck" Jason said throwing the book.

"Aye  man pick that shit up and let's go"

Odell was planning on taking Jason over to Demi's so she could help him. He got in his Jeep driving home.

" where you taking me?" Jason asked.

" just shut up man" Odell said.

Once he pulled up in front of the house he got out with Jason following him.

" Aye demi" Odell voice boomed through the house.

" Odell why you so loud? Aiden is sleeping" demi Said coming out the wrong.

" damn, how you doing baby?" Jason said licking his lips.

" don't get popped young blood" Odell said.

" he's so cute, who is this babe?" Demi asked.

" I work with him and I brought him here because he needs help with his homework"

" ok we can go in the kitchen. What grade are you in sweetie?" Demi asked.

" 5th" Jason said looking at Demi's ass while he followed her to the kitchen.

" wow and you're working. But let me see your homework"

Jason pulled out his homework showing Demi. She looked at him crazy when she seen the homework. The boy was a 5th grader that couldn't do 2nd grade work.

Odell pulled demi out of her seat before sitting down himself pulling demi into his lap.

It took them awhile to finish the homework but they eventually got it done. Demi got up when she heard crying from Aiden. She changed him first before bringing him to the kitchen.

" look Aiden. There goes da-da" demi said pointing at Odell.

"Man you got a jit!?" Jason asked.

" yeah, but get your stuff together so I can take you home" Odell said kissing Aiden cheek.

" can we ride too?" Demi asked talking about her and Aiden.

" I know what you can ride later though" Odell mumbled before getting up.

A/N: didn't know how to end it. But I hope you guys are enjoying the story, LEAVE COMMENTS‼️‼️