Chapter 25

"My poor baby is so tired from today, he had so much fun at his party" demi said looking down at Aiden laid across her lap.

"Yeah everything was good until your brothers came. They gave me shit the whole fucking time, so lucky they're your brothers because I would've beat the fuck out of them" Odell said resting his head on the back of the couch.

"Yeah them niggas was buggin asking my boy all these damn questions" Jason said.

"Jason what did I say about that word" demi said with a eyebrow raised.

"My bad D"

"They bet not start with me tomorrow because I'm not holding back demi" Odell said.

" Odell you will not fight them, I told You that they're protective over me" demi said getting up with Aiden in her arms.

"Jason it's getting last and you have school to tomorrow so go to bed" she said.

" awe come on I wanted to play the game" Jason said.

"No it's too late for that" she said.

Jason sucked his teeth but went to his room to get ready for bed anyways. Odell stood up following behind demi.

"You know he has a parent teacher conference" demi said.

" yeah I know. I'm going to go down there" Odell said as he stood at the door watching Aiden get ready for bed.

"Maybe we should put him in a private school so he can catch up" demi suggested.

"Yeah I'm down with that babe" Odell said.

////////

"Demi I'm not staying here with them" Odell said following demi outside.

"Baby I'm going to do girly things today. You'll have Aiden and Jason" she said.

"Oh no man I'm not staying with them. Pleaseeeee demi can I come?" Jason asked.

" yeah we'll hold your bags and shit" Odell said.

"Fine, come on" demi Said walkin towards her car.

..........

"why you gotta dress like that, that dress hugging the shit outta yo body. Put this jacket on" Odell said.
Kkkk
"I'm going to punch you if you don't move" demi Said.

"I'm sure your punches don't hurt" Jason said.

"Naw my boy, them little hands hurt" Odell said.

Demi walked in the nail salon telling the lady what she was going to get. Odell pulled his wallet out giving demi his car.

" no I got it" she said.

" come on take the card, I'm going to pay for it either way" he said.

" fine" she said taking the card.

" we're going to the game store next door" Odell said before him and Jason walked off.

" let's get on this one" Jason said pointing at the Xbox.

"Naw it's only one controller you go ahead and play bro" Odell said.

"Hey Odell, cj little brother keeps bothering me when I walk home and I don't want to fight with him" Jason said.

"Why? You scared? You see niggas like him you gotta ͏Beat they ass and once you do that they'll leave you alone because you ͏Beat they ass. But I'll have demi to request you a home drop off and pick up" Odell said.

...........

After demi was done she went over to the game store telling the boys to come on. Jason ended up bumping into some older guy.

"I'm sorry" Jason said.

"Watch where you going you little fucker" the guys said.

"Aye yo watch your mouth" Odell said.

"Or what?" The guy said stepping to Odell.

"Oh god. Babe let's just go" demi Said.

"Yeah listen to your little girlfriend before I drop you on your head"

"Aye man see me outside, you think you tough then see me outside" Odell said walking outside.

He took his shirt off throwing it on the hood of Demi's cart.

"Jason get in the car. Odell you don't have to fight him, come on" demi Said.

"Naw fuck that, I'm tired of everybody trying me! I let too many people get away with that shit"Odell said.

As soon as the guy walked out Odell walked up to him punching him right in the Face. He was let all his anger out that he been holding in when he finally decided to stop the guy was passed out on the floor. Odell took the guys bag before he got in the car giving the bag to Jason.

Demi didn't say anything to Odell,she was upset with him. She finally reached over and hit him in the chest.

"You don't fucking listen! You're so damn hardheaded" demi snapped at her boyfriend.

" you can't fight everyone that talk shit to you Odell, sometimes you have to be the bigger man and walk away"

"Demi I'm not tryna hear all that shit, where I'm from you had to fight for respect" Odell said.

Demi just dropped the conversation, she pulled up in front of her mom's house. Once Jason and Odell got out she pulled off.

"What the fuck" Jason said.

"Go get to whip so we can slide somewhere" Jason said.

" my shit in the shop but imma just go up to Demi's old room.

//////

Demi rolled her eyes when she heard arguing come from the inside of her mom house. She walked in seeing her boyfriend fussing with her brothers.

"Fuck what you two say, you both don't scare me at all" Odell said.

"Dontae and Devontae please leave him alone" demi said coming in the house.

"Don't tell them nothing baby" Odell said getting up.

"To the room Beckham" demi Said.

"Why In the hell are you talking to a 19 year old?" Dontae said.

"Because I love him...... and his dick is big" demi said with a smirk.

"Oh that's nasty" Dontae said.

"What about Wilmer? I liked him a lot" Devontae said.

"Well you marry him them" she said.

"Where is mom?"

"she went to publix with Aiden and Jason and left us with the animal" Dontae said.

"Shut it"