Chapter 41

A/N: because Bae said don't stop.😍😛

"I want you to help Grandma watch the babies too ok? And when I get home I'll pay you" demi said to Jason.

"Yeah sure I can do that" Jason said smiling at Demi.

" Alright you go have fun on your date" Demi's mom said with Aiden in her arms.

"Bye" Aiden said waving.

"Bye baby" demi said blowing a kiss at him.

Demi drove to the address she was given, once pass the gate she pulled up to this huge house. Demi parked her car next to the Bentley before she mad her way to the front door, knocking of the door.

"This is not your house" demi said as soon as he opened the door.

" yeah you're right, it's not my house. It's our house" Odell said with a smile.

" naw, no fucking way" demi said walking inside the house looking at everything.

"Yes fucking way. My future wife only gets the best" Odell said.

" future wife?"

" yes demi. I'm serious about you, a couple of months ago that wasn't me. I got too big headed thinking I could have the best of both worlds. But I know now for sure that you're the one I want to be with" Odell said getting on one knee.

"Woah there big fella" demi said getting nervous.

"Would you just listen" Odell said hold the black little box.

"This right here is a promise ring. Demetria devonne Lovato I promise to stay fully committed to you and only you, I promise I'm done being a fuck nigga, I promise that one day I will make you mrs. Beckham, I promise to always be there for you and the minions, and I promiseeeeeeeeeeee to always give you bomb ass dick" Odell said making demi laugh at the last part.

"You mean that?" Demi asked looking down at Odell.

"Of course I mean it demi. I love you" Odell said standing up slipping the diamond ring on Demi's finger.

" I love you too" demi smiled.

"Come on I had set up this cute ass picnic for us" Odell said leading demi outside.

Odell had some of Demi's favorite food set up on the blanket. He let demi sit first before he sat in front of her.

"Are those your cars out there? How did you afford all of this?" She asked.

"Contracts" Odell simply said.

"All those cars are mines except for that Bentley" he said with a smirk.

"Who car is it then? Is someone else here?" demi asked.

"No girl, it's yours. Fully paid off and In your name, I was tired of seeing you riding in that old Kia" he laughed.

"You're fucking with me right now Odell"

"Bae I'm serious. I told you my future wife only gets the best" Odell said pulling demi in for a kiss.

After they was done eating demi sat in between Odell's legs as they watched the stars together. Well that was until Odell started sucking and kissing on Demi's neck leaving a few dark hickeys. Demi let Odell hands run over her body feeling him pulling up her dress.

"Take this off for me mami" he said kissing behind her ear.

Demi looked around noticing that the back yard had a wall around it. Standing up, demi took her heels off then her dress leaving her in just panties.

"Fuck you're so sexy. Get down here" Odell said. Pushing demi down on her back Odell leaned over and started sucking on her pink nipples. Giving her a big hickey on her right boob.

"You need to take your clothes off" demi said as she took her panties off.

Demi played with herself while Odell took his clothes off. Rubbing her fingers against her clit before pushing two fingers inside herself. Demi moaned as her fingers slid in and out her pussy. Odell nearly ripped his briefs trying to hurry up and Join Demi.

" damn your pussy look so good right now" Odell said licking his lips.

" how about you get down here and taste it" demi Said.

Odell kissed both sides of Demi's thighs before he spread her pussy lips attacking her clit with his tongue.

"Of fuck" demi moaned arching her back.

Her hand pulled on Odell's hair as he ate her out.

"Oh my God. Right there baby" she moaned.

Odell pulled demi closer by her legs practically burying his face in her pussy.By this point Odell was like fuck the head he Couldn't wait to get in her pussy.

"You want me to use a condom?" He asked.

"No, I'll take a plan B" demi said pulling him down for a kiss.

Odell slipped himself right in moaning at how tight she was.

"Demi....... you're so tight" Odell said as he began to move slowly inside her.

Demi bucked her hips upwards trying to get him deeper. Odell bend her legs pounding in her but slowly. Demi ran her nails against his back and chest.  She pulled him down sucking on his neck giving him a few hickeys as well.

" fuck me from the back" demi said.

" oh you finna get it now" Odell said watching demi flip over.

Watching her poke her ass out Odell grabbed her ass squeezing on it,he bit both her ass cheeks. Giving her ass a smack before he entered her. Demi gasped at how full she felt, Odell decided to tease her a bit. Pulling all the way out he sat his tip right at Demi's entrance rubbing it. Every time she backed up on him he pulled away.

"Odell" demi whined.

" ok, ok. I'm sorry baby" Odell said sliding back in her pussy.

He grabbed her waist pounding her pussy, watching Demi's ass jiggled turned him on even more.

" pull my hair daddy" demi moaned.

Odell grabbed a handful of Demi's hair Fucking her harder. He stopped for a bit not wanting to cum to quick.

"Damn bae" He said looking between them.

"What? What's wrong?" She asked.

"You hella creamin on my dick" he said slapping his dick on her pussy.

Pushing back inside her Odell pushed demi down to lay on her stomach. Odell whole chest was covered in sweat as he fucked demi. Demi was pretty sure people could hear how loud she was moaning. Feeling herself about to cum, she started gasping before she explode. Feeling demi squirt all over his dick made him cum.

"Fuck......that was sexy" he said out of breath.

//////////

"I'm a murderer"Odell said as they laid in bed naked.

"How?" Demi asked.

" because I killed that pussy tonight" he was laughing.

"It's actually throbbing right now. I want more but I'm way too sensitive to go again" demi Said cuddling even closer to Odell.

" yeah and I'm tired as fuck too. Not gonna lie baby I just might k.o on you" he chuckled.

"Pussy put his ass to sleep now he calling me NyQuil" demi said quoting lyrics from a nicki Minaj song.

"Facts" Odell said.

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed it😊