Chapter 23

~2 month time skip~

"I can't believe my baby is walking" demi said as she smiled at Aiden walking around the living room.

"Jit finna be bad now, look at him" Odell said watching Aiden mess with his game system.

" I have to baby proof everything now.... well we do"

"At least he started walking a month before his birthday" Odell said getting up to get Aiden.

" I want to throw him a big party for his birthday, make sure you invite your friends especially cj" demi Said.

" why especially cj?" Odell asked looking at Demi.

" well......I think he's kinda cute" demi Said joking with Odell.

" what? Hold the fuck up" Odell said putting Aiden in his play pin.

" you think he what? Aye Demetria don't even play with me" Odell said stepping over to Demi.

"Babe. I'm not playing, I was thinking...... maybe we should have a threesome with him" demi said.

Odell smacked Demi's bare thigh causing her to laugh hard.

" baby I'm just joking"

" demi I'll fuck you and that nigga up. You ain't Fucking nobody but me! You only riding one dick and that's mines"Odell said.

"Only yours, I promise" she said laughing.

////////

Odell was taking demi to see his homeboys play some street basketball, every Friday was a game.

"You bet not leave me Odell" demi said as she held on to Odell's arm.

"Oh trust me I'm not" Odell said leading them to a seat.

Demi wanted to sit up at the top then at the bottom, demi sat so close to Odell she was practically sitting on him lap.

" hey dell" a girl said smiling at him as she stood at the bottom.

" what's up?" Odell said.

" oh nothing I just saw you up there looking fine and shit, why you not playing?" The girl asked coming up the stairs standing right in front of Odell not paying demi no mind.

"Yeah you Know I always look like a snack. And you know my thing is football"

Demi sat there watching the girl flirt with her man.

" excuse you, you're in the way" demi said to the girl who was standing in front of Odell.

The girl looked at demi for a minute.

"Alright boo talk to you later" she said.

Demi hit Odell in the chest catching him off guard.

"You're mine and you better act like it" demi said with her eyebrow raised.

"Damn" Odell said rubbing his chest.

" then little hands hurt" he said.

"Yeah whatever"

.........

After the game demi left Odell taking his keys she ended up sitting in the car. She had gotten mad with all the girls walking up to Odell and he just sat there and let them flirt and touch him.

demi played on her phone until Odell came to the car.

" I was looking for you" Odell said getting in the car.

"Yeah you would've noticed I left if you wasn't entertaining them little bitches" demi said rolling her eyes facing the window.

" them just friends Dem" Odell said as he said as he was driving home.

" friends my ass, why are they so fuckin friendly with you? They touch you and shit. You fucked them?" Demi asked.

"I... well yeah, but that was before you though" Odell said.

" give me your phone" demi said holding out her hand.

" my phone? For what?" Odell asked.

" just give me your phone"

" no, I don't look through your phone so do the same" he said.

" yeah because you're texting them bitches"

Once they got home demi got out the car quick. She walked in the house closing the door on Odell.

" wow, petty as fuck"

Odell followed demi upstairs to their room, he moved in her room about a month ago. Demi ignored Odell as she grabbed her clothes to take a shower. While demi shower in the master bathroom Odell went down the hall to shower.

Odell got out before demi, he laid on the bed in nothing but his boxers and gym shorts. He laid there texting away on his phone.

"Must be one of your hoes" demi said coming out the bathroom.

"Man get yo butt in this bed and lay down" Odell said pointing at the spot next to him.

"No you can get out my bed and go lay in them other girls bed" Demi said with her arms crossed.

Odell decided to ignore demi and continue on his phone. Demi walked right over on Odell's side slapping his phone out his hand before she hit him.

"What's your problem?" Odell laughed grabbing his phone.

"Drop it" demi said while she gripped Odell's hair.

"Fuckkk" Odell said as his hand grabbed Demi's hand.

" drop the phone Cornelious" demi said pulling his hair harder.

Odell put his phone back down.

" the next time you have them girls in your damn face I'm going to beat your ass" demi said yanking his hair.

"Ok ok, let go" Odell said.

/////

" I'm not play fighting with you anymore" demi said as she looked at the hand print on her thigh and the bite mark on her left boob.

" that's nothing! You fucked me up. Look at m, you bit my cheek, my chest scratched up, my damn neck look like a fucking Dalmatian minus the black and white. And you ripped one of my damn dreads out" Odell said.

" so what, that didn't hurt you at all now shut up" demi Said putting her hair in a ponytail.

" yo bald headed ass always tryna put your hair in that little ass ponytail" Odell said joking around.

Demi stared at Odell through the mirror before she threw the closest thing next to her over to him which was an iron.

She threw the iron at him hitting him right in the arm. Odell looked at demi like she was crazy.

"Yo what the fuck wrong with you girl" Odell said.

" you better stop playing with me" was all demi said before she left out the room leaving Odell in shock.

A/N: Demi getting a bit crazy🤪