Chapter 8

1 week time skip.

"When are you coming back?" Demi asked Wilmer.

"Next week Friday" he said.

"Next week Friday!! Wilmer that's long" demi said grabbing on his arm.

"I know baby but I need to go, take care of my son for me" Wilmer said.

" fine" demi said reaching up to give Wilmer a kiss.

Wilmer turned away so demi could kiss his cheek before he looked behind him.

"What the fuck was that?" Demi asked.

" nothing babe. Look I gotta go" Wilmer said walking away to get on the jet.

Demi stood there shocked for awhile before she left. Demi was given 2 weeks off because of what happened. Her lawyers was in the process of working on getting Aaron put behind bars. Demi looked at the time seeing she still have an hour left, she was bored already and didn't know what to do. But she craved Odell's attention for some reason.

Demi: you busy?

Odell: naw what's up?

Demi: I'm bored, wanna come over?

Odell: you serious or are you fucking with me?

Demi: I'm serious (insert address) and bring swim trunks.

Odell jumped up quickly when he got a text from his teacher.

" where the hell you going?"Stacey said.

" I got to go" he said running out her house.

Odell jumped in his car speeding down the street trying to get home faster. Pulling up in his yard he kept his car running, entering his house he darted upstairs grabbing a gym bag throwing his swim trunks, grey sweats, one of his Gucci pull over, and briefs before leaving. He put the address in before driving, he rolled his window up realizing that demi living on the other side, on the opp side.

Pulling up in Demi's yard, he looked around before walking up the the door and knocking.

Demi already had her bikini on, answering the door she greeted Odell.

"Hey. You can go change in the bathroom" demi Said.

"Damn, looking all sexy for me bae?" Odell said.

"Maybe" She said teasing back.

Demi never flirted with any guy other than Wilmer, she wanted a new experience. Put that fire back in her life. She waited for Odell to get out the bathroom before she grabbing Odell's hand leading him to the backyard.

Odell was staring at Demi's ass the whole time, he wanted to grab it so bad.

"Could you do this for me? She said holding out the sunscreen.

"Y-yeah, lay down" he said.

Demi laid down on her stomach on one of the beach chairs they had by the pool. Odell squeezed some sunscreen in his hand before he applied it to Demi's back.

" mmm, that feels so good" demi moaned, trying to tease.

Odell continued to rub the sunscreen in, taking his time. Admiring that deep arch in her back. He was getting so turned on by this. He pressed both his in her arch.

" this arch though" he said.

"What about it?"

" homeboy been breaking your back in huh?" Odell said referring to Wilmer.

" you could say that"

"You wanna get in the pool now?" Demi asked grabbing the sunscreen to put it on her arms, legs, and stomach.

" naw let me get these sexy ass legs" Odell said.

"My legs sexy? Really?" Demi asked.

"Hell yeah ma, you got killer legs"

After they was done they finally got in the pool. Demi swam over to Odell wrapping her legs around him.

"So you're 19, that mean you failed a grade?" Demi asked.

"Yeah, I was bad in 3rd grade so I kept getting suspended and I didn't want to take the fact" Odell said as his hands rested under Demi's ass.

"Got any kids Beckham?" She asked.

"Yeah, I got a son. Aiden" he said laughing.

Demi was shocked when he said yeah but softly hit him when he was talking about her son.

"Wilmer would be so mad if he hear u say that. He was told he couldn't produce and that he was just shooting blanks and once I got pregnant he thought I cheated and had a DNA test done so now he call Aiden his blessing baby. Aiden actually might be the only child"

"He'll be mad as hell if he see your legs wrapped around me" Odell said.

"Well its a good this he isn't here then" demi smiled as she looked at Odell.

Odell gripped demi ass more pressing her against him.

"Sure that thing won't sink you down to the bottom of the pool" she said referring to his hard on.

"Funny" He said laughing.

"So why you called me over here?" He asked curious to know.

" well Wilmer will be gone for basically two weeks and I just want some attention. Can I get that from you?" she asked biting her lower lip.

"You can get more than attention from me baby, lay this pipe down on you real nice"

"Haha shut up" demi said leaning closer to him.

Odell didn't hesitate on kissing Demi, he wasn't afraid to make a move at all but he was surprised when demi kissed him back. Odell moved back so he was sitting on the steps as they had a heated make out session.

" if we keep going Imma have to fuck you in this pool baby" Odell said.

Demi smiled at him. Kissing his lips one more time she got off him getting out the pool.

" I have to pick up Aiden from daycare" demi Said.

" damn you got me all hard and shit" he said getting out the pool, his wet pants sticking to his hard on.

Demi turned around looking down and Odell's print. She bit her bottom lip looking at Odell.

" let me see it, whip out for me" She Said eager to see it.

"Shid I ain't scared, I'm blessed as fuck" Odell said whippin out his dick.

" that's all me baby" Odell said getting cocky.

Demi let out a moaned, turning around quickly before she could do anything. She went upstairs taking a quick shower, walking out the bathroom naked she almost jumped out her skin when she seen Odell on her bed.

" Odell" she said snatching Wilmer's shirt off the chair to cover up.

" damn" he mumbled as he got back on hard.

His dick creating a tent in his sweat pants.

" get out so I can get dress" demi said hitting Odell with a pillow.

" I'll be down when I'm done"

A/N: sorry to cut it off like that but I ran out of ideas but I'll continue where I left off on the next chapter. Oh and by the way I love when y'all leave comments because it honestly makes me laugh, especially brie😜.