Chapter 44

"I hate when you make me nut fast like damn" Odell said as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"Baby I'm sorry" demi said reaching for Odell.

"Naw don't even talk to me Demetria, you and your pussy set up bro" Odell said getting off the bed.

"Odell really? Don't be petty" demi said putting her hair in a ponytail.

" well are you hungry or are you gonna sit there and pout?" Demi asked.

Odell didn't say anything. He wasn't really mad at Demi he was just in a playful mood right now. Demi threw on some panties and one of Odell's shirt before she went to check on  Aliyah. She was glad that her brothers came and got the boys for a day out, seeing Aliyah still sleep demi went down to the kitchen making herself some lunch. She made herself a nice salad, grabbing a water bottle she went back upstairs with her food. Once demi left out the room Odell set up his goPro on the dresser in front of the bed thinking it'll be funny to mess with demi on camera.demi walked back inside the room climbing on the big bed not knowing she just flashed her ass to the camera. Demi strolled through her Instagram as she ate, seeing a new batch of followers. She knew it was Odell fans.

"Yo. Where mines?"Odell asked looking at his girlfriend.

" well I asked you if you was hungry but you didn't say anything babe so I just made one for me" demi said putting more salad in her mouth.

Odell put his whole hand in Demi's bowl grabbing a handful of salad before eating some. He looked over at demi who had her mouth hung open in shock. He then took the salad smuging  it all in Demi's face, getting some in her hair.

"CORNELIOUS!!!" Demi shouted.

" eat that shit bae!" Odell said trying to put the salad that felled on the bed in her mouth.

Demi took her bowl smacking Odell with it a few times in his head, face.... whatever part that she could get to. Demi didn't play when it came to her food.

"Stupid fucker" demi said as she beat him with the bowl.

All demi was doing was making Odell laugh as he covered his face with a pillow. Demi gripped his hair hard making him come from under the pillow. She was shocked when Odell grabbed her ponytail but he wasn't pulling her hair as hard as she was pulling his. With his free hand he smacked the hell out demi thighs.

" OUCHHHHH" demi whined dragging the word out.

"Let my hair go then because if you don't imma just tear that thick ass thigh up" Odell said.

But demi didn't listen, she never did. She threw her leg over Odell's waist straddling him, put her ass on full display.

"You better say you're sorry or I'll rip these little dreads out" demi Said.

"Haha!! Yeah go ahead and watch me fuck yo crazy ass up" Odell said laughing.

Demi bend down biting Odell's right cheek hold the skin between her teeth. Odell let go of Demi's ponytail as he squealed like a girl.

"Yeah you finna get it" he said.

"No babe I'm sorryyy" demi said as she held Odell's hands.

"Look my thigh is already red from the first hit. And I smell like salad" she said looking down at Odell.

She ran her fingers across her teeth mark that was on Odell's cheek before kissing it. Demi kissed from his cheek down to his neck and back up to his lips.

"Love you zaddy" demi Said.

/////////

Jason looked in the mirror at himself loving the outfit his uncles brought him. The pink shorts came above his knees and the white shirt went so well. Jason grabbed the front of the shirt tying it up in the front to see how it'll look on him. Jason wanted to be more like his uncles but he was just too scared to come out and say it.

"Hey ba-" demi said walking inside the room but stop when she seen what Jason had on.

Jason quickly untied his shirt before he turned to demi hoping she didn't see it.

"I'll be down Mama" he said.

"O-ok let me know if you need anything" demi said.

Demi walked back downstairs seeing Odell with Dontae in a headlock and Devontae doing the same with Odell.

"Guys come on knock it off" demi said.

"Mama" demi shouted upstairs.

Once demi called out her her mom the guys immediately let go of each other before quickly moving to the couch to take a seat knowing mama bear doesn't allow horse play in the house.

"Don't be a snitch Demetria" Devontae said to his little sister.

"Reminds me of when we were younger and she used to snitch on us to dad" Dontae said chuckling crossing his legs.

"Oh hush I only did it because you guys were being so mean to me" demi Said.

"What's going on down here" Dianna said coming downstairs.

"Nothing Ma just talking bout how Demi used to snitch a lot" Odell said.

"Y'all better leave my baby alone" she said sitting between her sons.

Jason finally came down sitting next to demi when she pat the spot next to her. Demi wrapped her arm around the boy kissing his head.

"So Demz is Mark single now?" Devontae asked.

"You're not going to date my BestestFriend and dog him out" demi said to her brother.

"I'm not like that anymore Demi. I'm 33 and it's time for me to settle down" he said.

"Yeah right. But I'm still not giving you his number" demi said.

"Why don't you ask him yourself and stop being a pussy" Odell said.

"I'm about to throw this glass at you" devontae Said.

"I already beat your sister ass this morning. Tell em Demi" odell said.

" you did not! Do not lie. He didn't" demi said hitting him in the chest.

Odell grabbed demi with his arm bending over so she'll bend with him but demi ended up biting his thigh making him jump causing him to knee her in the nose. Demi nose instantly got stuffed, feeling the blood slowly slide down her nose.

"Ouuu bitch she's bleeding" Dontae said.

"Oh fuck babe I'm sorry" Odell said quickly kneeling down in front of demi as she held her hands under her nose as the blood dripped from her nose.

Odell took his shirt off pressing it up to her nose. Demi's mom got up to get her an ice pack. Tears finally escaped Demi's eyes.

"And there goes the tears" Devontae said knowing his little sister was indeed a cry baby.

Demi cut her eyes over to him giving him a serious look, letting her brother know that she was serious.

" I'm sorry" Odell said again kissing her forehead.

________________________________

A/N: so I decided to reading my story from the beginning and I also read the comments and it had me DYINNNNNN y'all funny😂

Comment and vote